Bayer is a global enterprise with core competencies in the Life Science fields of health care and agriculture. Its products and services are designed to benefit people and improve their quality of life. At the same time, the Group aims to create value through innovation, growth and high earning power. Bayer is committed to the principles of sustainable development and to its social and ethical responsibilities as a corporate citizen.
Post : Medical Science Liasion
• Exchange and dissemination of scientific, educational, and research related information: The MSL plans, partners and engages with TLs as a subject matter expert and colleague both proactively and reactively via various innovative TL engagements tactics and formats to provide dissemination, clarification and education of scientific data, study protocols, meeting abstracts, and professional literature (Both proactive discussions on-label, and reactive discussions for unsolicited off-label questions in alignment with local regulations).
• TL Identification/profiling/segmentation and strategy and engagement planning: In alignment with medical strategy as stipulated in the integrated brand plan, the MSL contributes to internal understanding of specific TL interests, expertise and impact in the medical community at large.
• Coordination of Scientific Education Activities and Advisory Boards: The MSL plans and organizes scientific training, education events / sessions and advisory boards with TLs within their specific therapeutic area.
• Preparing reports and tracking activities: The MSL submits timely reports of field interactions and events, as well as tracks activities against agreed-upon PMP objectives and country medical activity plan.
• Support evidence generation activities: like Investigator Initiated Research (IIR), Real World Evidence (RWE), Post-marketing Studies, Collaborative studies, etc from ideation to publication support. The MSL acts as a point of contact for investigators, facilitating the interface with investigators and appropriate Bayer personnel responsible for approval, and communication of study progress and completion
• Support market access, clinical research and commercial functions through training and education activities and presentations to external stakeholders, as required
• Travel within India for business will be required.
• Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, pharmacology, dental sciences, or medicine. Advanced degree in science-related field e.g. MD, MDS, PharmD, PhD preferred.
• 2 years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry as an MSL preferred or experience in medical affairs, drug information, clinical research and development, or other clinically relevant activities.
• Possess basic knowledge of Therapy Area (Retinal disorders) and related Products
• Preferable to have business acumen / knowledge, gained through academic study or work experience in a pharma or equivalent organization.
• Track record of successfully dealing with internal and/or external stakeholders to develop coherent strategy/ approach or to gain support on key issues
• Successfully led workstreams / projects and organized scientific engagement platforms and events
• Has experience learning and using digital technology on-the-fly to develop communications, brand / TA campaigns and/or conduct analysis of medical data and generate insights
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in life sciences, pharmacology ; MD, MDS, PharmD, PhD preferred
Location : Delhi
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database