Mr. Director (Non-Gazetted) Medical and Health Services, Raj 0 Jaipur's letter number / Araj / UTB / 2023/369 dated 24/07/2023 and letter number 392 dated 04/08/2023 operated under Medical and Health Department in Bhilwara district The vacant posts of Female Health Worker (ANM), Nursing Officer (GNM), Lab Technician, Assistant Radiographer and Pharmacist in Medical Institutions are filled through the District Health Committee through U.T.B. To be filled on the basis of approval to be filled subject to the following conditions, from the interested applicants for the following posts of Nursing Officer, Female Health Worker, Lab Technician, Assistant Radiographer and Pharmacist on 25/08/2023 till 06.00 pm links given.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 20
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy or Registered as Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
Salary : Rs. 33,800 pm
Job Location : Bhilwara, Rajasthan
1. According to the attached list, up to the maximum limit of vacant posts, the date 31/03/2024 or till regular personnel are available on the posts, whichever is earlier.
2. While assessing the maximum number of vacant posts in the district, the number of contract/UTB personnel already employed in the district and the approval of Joint Government Secretary, Medical and Health (Group-2) Department, Rajasthan dated 27/06/2023 (copy attached) keeping in view the required number of posts.
3. Regarding filling of the said posts on UTB basis, compliance of Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules, 1965 and rules amended from time to time and experience based bonus marks will be ensured.
4. The rules of reservation and roster will be followed.
5. Local candidates will be given preference in the selection list.
6. In this regard, complete compliance of the rules/orders/circulars etc. issued from time to time by the Finance Department will be ensured.
7. According to the order number F.1(5) FD / Rules / 2014 dated 03/07/2023, the salary / honorarium will be payable by the Finance Department.
8. Minimum age should be 18 years and maximum 40 years as on 01/01/2024.
9. On the basis of posting priority of selected / eligible personnel for appointment on UTB basis, fully newly approved CHC / PHC where necessary resources / equipment are available, such CHC where posts are vacant below 50 percent and border / tribal areas etc. and patient load Will be done in medical institutions located on the basis of
10. For redressal of any technical problem faced in filling online application, contact can be established on office telephone number 01482-232643 during office hours till the last date of online application.
Last Date : 25.08.2023 till 6:00 pm