Hindustan Aeronautics Limited a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Defence, Govt. of India, is a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia, with 21 Production/Overhaul/Service Divisions and 11 co-located Research & Design (R&D) Centres and one Facility Management Division, spread across the Country.
Post : Graduate Apprentice
HAL Aircraft Division, Nashik is inviting applications for one year apprenticeship in the following Technical/Non-Technical Disciplines:-
A .Under National Apprentice Training Scheme (NATS) : 1) Graduates, 2) Diplomas
No of Seats : 4
Branch Name : Pharmacy
Qualification Prescribed : Graduate in Pharmacy
Stipend : Rs.9000/- per Month
1. Candidate should be an Indian Citizen & have successfully completed Graduation / Diploma from a recognized university approved by AICTE/UGC in the above mentioned Disciplines/Fields.
2. Candidate should have completed Graduation/Diploma on or after 1st Sept 2020.
3. Candidates should NOT be undergoing/undergone apprenticeship in any other establishment
The reservation for vacancies for engagement of apprentices will be as per the following :
Category Reservation Quota
SC - 10%
ST - 9%
OBC - 27%
PWD - 4%
EWS - 10%
1) PWD –Persons with Disability. The percentage of disability should not be less than 40%
2) EWS (Economically Weaker Section) Reservations: The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of a valid ‘Income and Asset Certificate’ issued by a Competent Authority. The valid income and Asset Certificate issued by any one of the following authorities in the prescribed format shall only be accepted as proof of candidate’s claim as belonging to EWS:
1. District Magistrate / Additional District Magistrate / Collector / Deputy Commissioner / Additional Deputy Commissioner / 1st Class Stipendiary Magistrate / Sub Divisional Magistrate / Taluka Magistrate / Executive Magistrate / extra Assistant Commissioner
2. Chief Presidency Magistrate / Additional Chief Presidency Magistrate / Presidency Magistrate
3. Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar and
4. Sub-Divisional Officer or the area where the candidate and / or his family normally resides.
1. Before applying, the candidate should satisfy themselves regarding eligibility criteria. The candidate should also ensure that the particulars furnished by him/her in the application form are correct in all respect. Submission of incorrect/false information is liable for cancellation of candidature.
2. Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination and possessing Original/Provisional certificate are only eligible. Candidates who are undergoing course & awaiting for their final year result are not eligible
3. Candidates must indicate percentage of marks as per university norms in the application form. In case of CGPA score, converted percentage as per the university norms should be entered. Candidates need to produce the CGPA to percentage conversion formula during document verification.
4. Candidates have to enter their NAME as it appears in SSC Certificate in Portal & application form.
5. The apprenticeship portals mhrdnats.gov.in & apprenticeshipindia.gov.in are operated by MHRD & DGT, Government of India respectively. For enquiries regarding the issues related with web portal, the candidates are requested to contact help line numbers mentioned in the portal. Correspondence with respect to functionality of portal will not be entertained by HAL-Nasik.
6. Canvassing in any form will be treated as disqualification.
7. Shortlisted candidates are to fulfill medical standards before they can begin the training. A medical fitness certificate from Civil Surgeon will be a pre-requisite to join as apprentice trainee.
8. Shortlisted candidates need to produce Police Verification Report from the residing District’s/Tehsil’s Superintendent/Commoner of Police at the time of Joining.
9. HAL-Nasik reserves the right to cancel the advertisement and/or the short listing process/or the allocation quota there under. Decision of HAL Management regarding the engagement will be final.
10. After completion of the training, there will be no obligation on HAL-Nasik to offer any employment based on this apprenticeship training.
11. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for accommodation & travelling for the engagement process.
12. Candidates are advised to check their emails and visit HAL Website regularly for updates related to the process.
1. Application to Apprentice training begins: 2nd Aug 2023
2. Last date for application: 23rd Aug 2023
3. Tentative Schedule for Document verification: 4th Sept to 16th Sept 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database