Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing services company serving the global pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical sectors. Syngene’s 4500+ scientists offer both skills and the capacity to deliver great science, robust data management and IP security and quality manufacturing, at speed, to improve time-to-market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Junior Manager – Analytical Lab
• Independently and successfully execute experiments towards method development, method validation, specifically for extractable and leachable profiling studies, within specified timelines.
• Make sound technical recommendations in routine analytical activities. Provide analysis/redesign of key experimental procedures.
• Produce scientific experimental data based on written procedures like method of analysis, protocols etc.
• Involve in and conduct trouble shooting of analytical methods, laboratory investigations etc
• Provide input to select analytical techniques and procedures to solve problems within area of responsibility.
• Apply technical theories and principles to projects within area of expertise.
• Independently analyze and propose solutions to research challenges. Learn newer analytical techniques to enhance the capability and productivity.
• Author documents like Method of analysis/ protocols/ reports
• Perform/ provide support as needed in calibration and maintenance of equipment in the laboratory.
• Participate and take ownership of equipment installation and qualification activities as per Baxter’s QMS.
• Document laboratory work performed per Baxter’s GDP.
• Work according to appropriate quality standards and quality principle (e.g., Data Integrity, ALCOA)
• Follow Baxter’s Quality Manual, SOPs, and Environmental Health, Safety & Sustainability (EHS&S) guidelines in day-to-day activities, to ensure proactive compliance and continuous improvement.
• Hands-on experience in chromatographic and/ or spectral techniques like LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, and/or ICP-MS/ ICP-OES.
• Operation of analytical tools/ instruments (weighing balances, pH meters etc.) and wet chemistry sample preparation techniques.
• Should have analytical problem-solving skills, high learning agility, innovative experimental attitude along with good presentation skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
• Demonstrates an inclusive attitude and an ability to collaborate with team members and cross-functional team members for project deliverables.
• Ability to objectively assess, organize, and clearly communicate information.
• Ability to interpret available information and make recommendations to resolve technical challenges.
• Ability to appropriately prioritize work assigned to meet project deliverables in a timely manner.
• Provide and accept critical feedback from others in a constructive manner.
• Adapt to changes and have an agile mindset.
• Embrace diversity and inclusion, value differences.
Experience : 4-8 years
Qualification : M.Pharm / MSc / Ph.D
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 15th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database