Mr. Director (Non-Gazetted). Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan Jaipur vide letter Araj/UTB/2023/369 dated 24072023 and even number 392 dated 04.082023, Nursing Officer (GNM) in medical institutions operated under Medical and Health Department. According to the provision of Rajasthan Subordinate Medical Service Rules 1965 and Rajasthan Service Rules at the prescribed approved rate till the financial year 2023-24 or till regular personnel are available, whichever is earlier, to the extent of clear vacant posts of Pharmacist, Lab Technician and Assistant Radiographer On necessary temporary basis (UTB) through the District Health Committee, approval has been given subject to the following prescribed conditions to be taken on UTB basis.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 23
Qualification : D-Pharmacy Course and Registered As Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy council
Salary : Honorarium as per predetermined rate
1. The benefit of reservation in the advertised posts will be payable only to the applicant who is a native of the state of Rajasthan, on making an eligible application as per the rules. The selection process will be done according to the rules of reservation and roster.
2. The posts mentioned will be filled from time to time under the rules/instructions/orders/circulars issued by the state government on necessary temporary basis (UTB).
3. According to the Finance Department's Order No. F1(5) FD/Rules/2014 dated 0307.2023, salary/scale will be payable.
4. On the basis of percentage of educational qualification + percentage of technical qualification for the advertised posts, merit will be prepared and selected. According to the instructions of the State Government, service-based bonus marks will be given as per the rules for working in the posts advertised in the government medical institutions.
5. Preference will be given in the selection list to the local (district Churu) candidates. Only the original residence certificate issued by the competent level will be valid for determining the eligibility related to the place of the candidate.
6. The selection committee will be free to increase/decrease the number of advertised posts or cancel the advertisement at any stage, for which no separate notification will be issued.
Eligibility certificates attached to the offline application form for the posts mentioned on UTB basis, such as educational and professional qualification, date of birth, caste category (latest / Vaha), EWS, native residence, handicapped etc. Certified date 25.08.2023 by 6:00 pm will be submitted in the office of Chief Medical and Health Officer Ratangarh (District Churu).
Last Date : 25.08.2023 by 6:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database