Letter No. Araj/UTB/2023/369 dated 24.07 of the Director (Non-Gazetted), Medical and Health Services, State, Jaipur. By 2023 Nursing Cadre and by letter No. Araj/UTB/2023/392 dated 04.08.2023 the vacant posts of Paramedical Cadre are filled on Urgent Temporary Basis till 31.03.2024 or until regular personnel are available on vacant posts. , whichever is earlier, according to the qualification mentioned in the Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules 1965 (as amended) at the approved rates prescribed by the Finance Department's Order No. F 16 (5) FD / Rules / 2014 dated 03.07.2023 Online applications are invited from the candidates till 31.08.2023 at 6.00 PM. The details of the vacant posts are as follows (the number of posts may increase/decrease).
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 13
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy or its Equivalent ; Registered as Pharmacist in Rajasthan Pharmacy Council.
Salary : Rs. 33,800 pm
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years
Job Location : Dholpur, Rajasthan
1. Age will be calculated considering 01.08.2023 as the base.
2. Regarding the filling of the said posts on UTB basis, Raj. Experience based bonus marks will be followed under the Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules-1965 and rules amended from time to time and other recruitment rules.
3. Adherence to reservation and roster rules will be ensured.
4. The benefit of reservation in the advertised posts will be payable only to the applicant who is a native of Rajasthan State, on applying in the eligible category as per the rules.
5. The instructions/rules/orders/circular issued by the Finance Department from time to time will be followed completely.
6. Applicants can get detailed information from the official website of the district dholpur.rajasthan.gov.in. In relation to the said temporary recruitment, applicants can get updated information on the said website from time to time.
7. Local candidates will be given preference in selection.
8. The office will have the right to increase / decrease the number of posts advertised under departmental orders or cancel the release.
9. Salary/Honorarium will be payable as per Finance Department's Order No. F.1 (5) FD/Rules/2014 dated 03.07.2023 or as per guidelines from time to time.
10. Personnel selected/eligible for appointment on UTB basis will be posted on priority basis in completely newly approved CHC/PHC such CHC where more than 50 percent posts are vacant and medical institutions located in border/tribal areas etc.
11. The final decision in the selection process will be of the selection committee. Further action will be taken only after the selection list from the directorate level.
Last Date : 11.09.2023 till 11:59 pm