Centre for Cellular and Molecular Platforms (C-CAMP), is a Dept. of Biotechnology (Govt. of India) initiative and a not for profit organization based in Bangalore. We act as an enabler of Bioscience Research, Innovation and Entrepreneurship by providing Research, Development, Training and Services in State Of The Art Technology Platforms. As a part C-CAMP's mandate of promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, C-CAMP has created and fostered an entrepreneur-friendly culture in and around academic/research environment through its involvement in seed funding schemes for Startups, Entrepreneur Mentorship program and Bio-incubation facility.
Post : Technical Assistant in Mass Spectrometry facility - 02 posts
C-CAMP's state-of-the-art mass spectrometry (MS) facility is well-known for its discovery-driven experiments and targeted workflows, which enable sensitive and quantitative monitoring of molecules. The facility specializes in the identification and quantification of molecules in various areas such as biologics, proteomics, metabolomics, and lipidomic. To meet the requirements of individual research projects, the facility constantly develops and customizes sample preparation techniques, MS approaches, and software, offering cutting-edge solutions to researchers.
1. To handle liquid chromatography- Mass Spectrometer (LC-MS).
2. Data analysis and report generation
3. Troubleshooting of analytical instruments like LCMS, HPLC and other analytical supporting instruments.
4. Good oral and written communication skills.
5. Good knowledge of Microsoft office programs
6. Support to manage the day-to-day activities of MS facility.
7. Vital supporter of expanding Mass spectrometry facility capabilities across the basic biology and clinical research.
8. To maintain the lab updates such as: procurements, lab cleaning and safety, management of scheduler, log books for the instruments.
• M.Sc in life science/biotechnology/chemistry/Biochemistry or equivalent or B.Tech in relevant field
• Minimum 2 years of hands-on experience in handling mass spectrometry instrument like QTOF, Orbitrap or triple quadrupole mass spectrometer.
Compensation : Based on merits of the candidate
Tenure : On contract for one year. Further extension will be based on performance.
To apply, send your detailed CV to "firstname.lastname@example.org" on or before August 12, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database