Mr. Government, Joint Secretary, Medical and Health (Group-2) Department, Rajasthan Jaipur's letter number: P. 14 (1) Chiswa/Group-|2/2023/Rajkaj 940/Part-4 dated 13.07.2023 and Mr. Director (Non-Gazetted) Medical and Health Services, Rajasthan Jaipur's letter no./Araj/UTB/2023/392 dated 04.08. 2023, to fill the vacant posts of Lab Technician, Assistant Radiographer and Pharmacist on UTB basis through the District Health Committee in the financial year 2023-24, till the maximum or until regular personnel are available on the vacant posts, whichever is earlier. The selection is to be done on the following prescribed approved rates, on the orders of the State Government dated 04.10.2014, 09.11.2017 and 03.07.2023 and on the conditions prescribed by the Finance Department.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 44
Qualification : Senior Secondary (with Biology or Mathematics as Science Subject)
Professional qualification and other documents
1. Diploma in (B.Pharma, D.Pharma) Pharmacy or passed, higher course from an institute recognized by the State Government and Rajasthan Pharmacy Council
2. Rajasthan Pharmacy Council's medical registration letter is mandatory
3. Original residence certificate, caste certificate, marriage certificate and other sub category related documents.
Salary : Rs. 33,800/-
Age Limit : Min 18 years to 40 years max
To adopt the process of uniform planning in the district, on UTB basis, will be filled in the financial year 2023-24, subject to the following conditions:-
1. The number of posts can be decreased/increased by the selection committee.
2. No traveling / other allowance will be payable to the candidate.
3. Candidates for Para Medical / Pharmacist posts will be selected on the basis of academic qualification, percentage of technical qualification and bonus marks on the basis of merit.
4. Preference will be given to local candidates in the selection list.
5. Rajasthan Medical and Health Subordinate Services Rules 1965 and rules amended from time to time and experience based bonus points will be followed in relation to filling of the said posts on UTB basis.
6. The rules of class wise reservation and roster will be followed.
7. In this regard, the rules/orders/circulars etc. issued from time to time by the Finance Department will be fully followed.
8. Order number of the order of the Finance Department / F. 1(5) FD/Rules/2014/ dated 03.07.2023 will pay salary/honorarium.
9. Candidate must be registered with Rajasthan Para Medical Council / Rajasthan Pharmacy Council till the last date of application.
10. The posting of personnel selected/eligible for appointment on UTB basis will be done completely on priority basis in newly approved CHC/PHC such CHC where more than 50 percent posts are vacant and medical institutions located in border/tribal areas etc.
11. The application of the candidate will be canceled if the selection process is affected in any way.
12. Application forms for Para Medical and Pharmacist posts will be obtained online from the above Google link.
13. The last date for online application for all the above posts will be received till 06.00 PM on 21.08.2023.
Online applications can be filled by the scheduled date 21.08.2023 and time till 6:00 pm, applications received after that will not be accepted. Applications will not be accepted in person or by post. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel the said notification without assigning any reason.
Last Date : 21-08-2023 till 6:00 pm