Aurigene is a development stage biotech company engaged in discovery and clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd. Aurigene is focused on precision - oncology, oral immune checkpoint inhibitors, and the Th-17 pathway.
Post : Research Associate
Department : Antibody Engineering
Qualification : M.Sc. (Life sciences / Biotechnology / Chemistry / similar discipline) with 4-7 years’ experience
Location : Bangalore
• Experience in Antibody drug conjugate (ADC) synthesis, Bioconjugation process, scale-up. ADC purification and related activities.
• Proficiency in DAR analysis (HPLC/MS), Analytical characterization of ADC.
• Able to execute purification of antibody and essential antibody analytical characterization techniques.
• Able to conceptualize, and design experiments, develop assays, optimize protocols, and interpret experimental results with minimum supervision.
• Generate good quality data consistently and promptly update it in LNB and database.
• Understanding of systems and processes pertaining to safety, health and k environment
Interested candidates may send their updated resumes to email@example.com
Last Date : 31st August, 2023