Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy.
Post : Manager Medical Affairs (RWE team)
The Manager, Medical Affairs (RWE, Data and Insights) will be responsible for people and performance management of Global Project Management (RWE) team and timely planning and execution of projects to fulfil objectives at departmental and/or project level(s) for various stakeholders (HQ, Regions, Operations, etc). Although predominantly a people management role, this position demands in-depth scientific knowledge of clinical development of existing and pipeline products, understanding of RWE needs of various regions and HQ and drive strategies to fulfil the organisational needs.
You will be responsible for implementing strategic plans and inspiring and motivating the team to execute in accordance to the strategy and for communicating on a regular basis to ensure the right level of commitment, engagement and motivation from team and stakeholders.
In addition to the above, you will be responsible for building strategic networks with various key stakeholders to facilitate decisions and improvement in the team. You will be responsible for stakeholder management and ensuring appropriate use of communication channels, bearing in mind stakeholders’ characteristics. You will be responsible for identifying and facilitating cross-functional collaboration opportunities across departments in GMA-GBS.
You are entrusted to fulfil the following responsibilities :
• Manage and develop team - set direction, develop skills set, coach and guide the project management department. Internal and external stakeholder management.
• Drive continual improvement, contribute to setting direction for Global Medical Affairs unit in GBS Bangalore and ensure that the business targets for the department are met.
• Has 7 or more years of relevant work experience and 2 or more years of people management experience.
• Experience in the field of Clinical research and/or Real World Evidence studies is required. Understanding and working knowledge of HEOR is preferred
• Ability to manage complex tasks and organizational issue and ability to engage and collaborate with people of different cultural background.
• Master’s degree in Science, Pharmacy or Ph.D. in relevant area
• Formal training and Experience in the field of Clinical research and/or Real World Evidence studies is required
• Ability to coach colleagues and support team development and strategic mindset
• Minimum formal project management training
• Excellent planning and coordination skills and Good interpersonal skills
• Motivated and proactive and Goal oriented
• Ability to motivate and engage individuals and to take up initiatives.
• Authority and competence in making and presenting decisions
• Good stakeholder management
Qualification : Master’s degree in Science, Pharmacy or Ph.D
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Clinical Development and Medical
End Date : 30th September 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database