For more than six glorious decades, NLC India Limited has been a forerunner amongst the Public Sector Enterprises in the country in the energy sector, contributing to a lion's share in lignite production and significant share in thermal and renewable energy generation. The Company was incorporated on 14.11.1956. NLCIL is a Navratna Government of India Enterprise, under the administrative control of Ministry of Coal. Today, the company has set its footprints in PAN India mode in the states of TamilNadu, Rajasthan, Uttar Pradesh, Odisha, Jharkhand and Andaman & Nicobar Islands.
Post : Pharmacist
NLC India Limited, a Navratna Public Sector Enterprise, Under the Ministry of Coal, invites application from eligible Wards of Project Affected Persons who have given land and houses after 1977 to NLC India Ltd., with Graduation / Diploma in Engineering / Non – Engineering courses and passed during 2020/2021/2022, for one year Apprenticeship Training under the Apprentices (Amendment) Act, 1973 in the following designated subject fields.
No of Training Slots : 7
Monthly Stipend(INR) : 15028/-
Duration of Training : One Year
Minimum Educational Qualifications :
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by a Statutory University in relevant discipline.
• A Degree in Engineering or Technology (Full time) granted by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of Parliament in relevant discipline.
• Graduate examination of Professional bodies (Full time) recognized by the State Government or Central Government as equivalent to above
OTHER ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS :
1. Candidates should have passed the qualifying exam in 2020 / 2021 / 2022.
2. Candidates should not have undergone or presently undergoing Apprenticeship Training in NLCIL or elsewhere.
3. Candidates should not have experience of one year or more in any job.
4. Candidates should be wards of PAPs.
AGE : Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
RESERVATION OF VACANCIES : Guidelines under Apprentices Act on Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PwD will be followed. Those who are claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/EWS/PwD shall provide certificate as per Government standard format, failed which their claim for reservation will be considered as „General‟ category only. If BC/MBC candidates claiming OBC (Non creamy layer) category, they should submit OBC (NCL) certificate as per the approved (OBC - NCL) format from the certificate issuing authority.
INSTRUCTION TO CANDIDATES
1. The Candidate will have to arrive at the percentage of marks obtained in the qualifying examinations as stated below and enclose it along with the application form.(Refer Specimen format)
2. Overstatement of Marks by the candidates will lead to disqualification of the candidates from selection process. In case of more than one candidate scoring the same percentage of marks at the cut-off level, the senior most candidates will be considered for selection, based on the date of birth. Completion of Training does not entitle the candidates any right to claim temporary or permanent nature of job in NLC India Ltd.
METHOD OF SELECTION
A. Engineering Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in the qualifying Diploma/Degree, as the case may be.
1. The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in Bachelors degree / Diploma and as awarded in the final qualifying examinations will be calculated based on the practice followed by the University / Institution from where the candidates has obtained the Degree / Diploma.
2. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the percentage of marks will be based on the procedure followed by the University / Institutions from where he / she has obtained the Bachelor Degree / Diploma
3. In the absence of any established scheme in the University / Institution for calculation of percentage of marks, the following principles will apply
a. In case the candidate is awarded Grades / CGPA, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by multiplying the Grade / CGPA by a factor of 10.
b. In case the candidate is awarded marks semester wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks will be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the semesters from II year to final year, considering the semester wise average.
c. In case the candidate is awarded marks year wise, then the equivalence in percentage of marks would be established by taking the average of percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in all the years from II year to final year, considering year wise average.
B. Non – Engineering Selection will be based on percentage of marks scored by the candidates in all subjects in XII Std. (HSc.,) examinations.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE :
a. Go to nlcindia.in
b. Click CAREERS link to open the Careers page.
c. Select the Trainees & Apprentices tab.
d. Click the appropriate Online Application link under Advt., No. L&DC 2/2022. (The link will be available from 10.00 Hours on 10.08.2022 to 17.00 Hours on 24.08.2022.)-
e. Complete the application form and take a print out of the registration form.
f. The Registration forms duly signed should be submitted directly to the Office of the General Manager, Land Acquisition Department, N.L.C India Limited. Neyveli – 607 803.
on or before 31.08.2022 by 5.00 pm enclosing the Self Attested copies of the following certificates along with application :
1. Hsc Mark sheet
2. Transfer Certificate.
3. Community Certificate (in case of belonging to SC / ST / OBC / EWS).
4. Degree Certificates / Diploma Certificate /Provisional Certificate.
5. Consolidated mark sheet (or) Semester – wise Mark sheet
6. Proof for Physically with Disabled person (PwD) (if applicable).
7. Proof for wards of Ex-Serviceman (if applicable).
8. LA details form (can be downloaded).
9. 12(2) cheque notice
10. Format showing method of arrival of percentage of marks in case of Engineering Degree / Diploma (can be downloaded).
• Candidates should keep track of the selection process by regularly visiting NLCIL website.
• The Selected list of Candidates will be displayed at the intranet web site tentatively on 23-09-2022.
• Candidates are advised to check the website for their selection. Any other correspondence either in Soft (or) Hard form will not be entertained in this regard.
See All Other Jobs in our Database