Raptakos, Brett And Company Limited was founded in 1930. The Companys line of business includes the manufacturing, fabricating, or processing of drugs in pharmaceutical preparations for human or veterinary use. one of the leading companies in the field of Pharmaceuticals & Nutraceuticals. We need hardworking, self- motivated & enthusiastic individuals for the following positions.
Experience : 2 to 5 Years.
Qualification : B.Sc / B.Tech (Food) / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
• Experience in Mfg.of formulation (Tablet.LIquid,Powder, Ointment. Injection) Under WHO, GMP approved facility.
• B.Sc freshers will also be considered as Trainee.
• FDA approved will be preferred.
• Positions will be at Roha Dahej and Thane
Qualification : M.Sc/ B.Pharm /M.Pharm
• Experience in IPQA activities Exp 2 to 3 Years)
• Experience in handling QMS documents Exp.3 to 4 Years
• Experience in specification & methods preparation (Exp 3 :o 4 Years)
• Experience in Qualification & Validation cycle approach (8 Years)
• Handling QA activity in QC Dept (Exp 2 to 3 Years).
• Positions will be at Roha Karad and Thane.
(Chemical / Instrumentation Section / GLP / Documentation / Microtoiologv)
Experience : 4 years and more.
Qualification : B.Sc. /M.Sc.
• Experience in working in Quality Control of Finished Dosage forms in GMP environment.
• Exposure to Audits by National / International agencies, e Hands on experience of Chemical & Instrumental methods analysis of formulations.
• Experience in review of all auditable raw data in QC & online review of electronic data, audit trials
• Experience in handling QC activity in Managerial capacity with FDA approval in Chemical / Instrumentation section (Exp. 9 to10 Years)
• Positions will be at Roha and Thane
Trainee Chemists / Chemists / Sr. Chemists
Experience : 5-6 years for Chemists / Sr Chemists Qualification B.Sc / M.Sc.
• B Sc / M Sc freshers will also be considered for trainee chemists.
• Experience in QC or Public Testing Lab
• Should be well versed with Chemical & Instrumental Testing
• Should have hands on exp o! HPLC.GC & Other instruments.
• Should preferably have expenence of LIMS/SAP.
• FDA approved wii be preferred for Chemists / Sr.Chemists
Experience : 3 to 6 Years.
Qualification : M.Sc. (Analytical Chemistry) / M.Pharm.
• Experience in Analytical Method Development. Stability testing and documentation.
• Analytical Method Validation and transfer to QC Lab.
• Experience on instrument like HPLC, GC. UV. I. R Dissolution Apparatus etc..calibration & maintenance.
• Preparation of SOPs. method validation protocols & reports.
• Perform forced degradation studies and investigate the root cause related to the methods.
• Positions will be at Thane.
Interested Candidate may attend Walk-in-Interview at the below address on 20th & 21 August 2021 between 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. along with their updated Resume & recent Passport size Photograph.
Venue : Raptakos Brett & Co Ltd
1st Pokhran Road, Shastri Nagar, Thane- 400 606.
Candidates who are unable to attend the Walk-in-Interview can send their resumes to the above address
See All Other Jobs in our Database