Conceptualized in the year 2004 as a philanthropic initiative for the Eastern and North-Eastern parts of India and the neighbouring countries, the Tata Medical Center started operations in Kolkata on May 16, 2011. The hospital is governed by a charitable trust – Tata Medical Centre Trust. It is an integrated Oncology facility with well-trained professional staff and equipped with modern facilities and the most contemporary medical equipment. The hospital was designed by Cannon Design, a renowned architectural firm from North America. It is located on 13 acres of land at New Town in Kolkata, West Bengal.
Post : Project Manager
Duties & Responsibilities
• Manages CART cell therapy clinical program from concept through clinical study report completion and Monitor study progress, study budget, study timeline
• Achieves Clinical program objectives by working with team members to set project priorities and milestones
• Leads regularly scheduled cross-functional study team meetings with internal and external resources
• Manage the development of study-related documents, including study protocols, informed consent documents, study manuals and plans, trial master files, case report form design, etc.
• Ensures the Technical Teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility. Facilitates and ensures optimal execution against the plan.
• Proactively communicates project status, issues & risks to management.
• Manual bill of material creation and co-ordination for each batch manufactured.
• Handling ware-house inventory
• General material procurement and inventory co-ordination.
• Interface with DCGI and other local government bodies for relevant approvals.
• Master in Biotech / clinical pharmacy / pharmacy / Hospital administration plus certificate in clinical project management
• At least 4 to 6 years’ experience in clinical research, 2 to 3 years’ in clinical operation management an advantage
• In depth knowledge of clinical trials requirements, clinical research principles such as ICH GCP as well as regulatory requirements.
• Experience in Bone marrow transplant unit administration will be an advantage.
• Experiences in immuno-oncology and/or gene and cell therapy research area are advantages
• Strong communication and influencing skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
• Strong ability to deliver results to the appropriate quality and timeline metrics
• Proficiency in MS Excel required, MS project knowledge an advantage
Job Location : Tata medical Centre, Kolkata
Joining : Within August 2021
Please Email or post application by 15th August 2021 to:
Mr. Suvasish Mukherjee,
Head – Human Resource,
Tata Medical Center, 14 MAR (E-W),
New Town, Kolkata – 700160.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database