Walk in Interview/ Registration of candidate will be conducted for filling of vacancies of following categories of posts under National Health Mission, Kalahandi. All these posts are contractual and for a period of 11 months, subject to renewal as per society norms based on the performance and continuance of the programme. Lower age limit for ail the post is 21 years as on 21-08-2021.
Post : Logistic Manager (LPI)
Age as on 01-08-2021 : Up to 40 years
Remuneration in Rs. per month : Rs. 28,589/- + KBK incentive + P.I
Eligibility criteria : The candidate must have passed B. Pharma from recognized University Institution with minimum 50% mark. Experience: S/he should have 01 year of post qualification experience in drug management or material management or logistic management.
GENERAL INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS
1. The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
2. Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, scheme of selection procedure etc. can be downloaded from the district website (kalahandi.nic.in). Candidates are required to apply in prescribed format available in the website kalahandi.nic.in and to submit along with a set of self-attested copies of all certificates in support of age, qualification, experience, residence'etc. at the time attend in Walk-in-Interview/ Registration.
3. Candidates are also required to submit two recent passport size colour photographs, an ID proof (Voter ID/ PAN/ Driving Licence /Passport/ Aadhar card) and recent Caste & Residence certificate issued by the competent authority. No documents / certificate will be accepted at later stage of recruitment, if failed to submit with the application. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
4. Candidates, who are already working in Health Department either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate from the appointing authority.
5. Marital Status: A candidate if married must not have more than one spouse living, provided that the Government may, if satisfied that there are other specific grounds for allowing such marriage exempt any person from the operation of these rules.
6. A candidate must be of good mental and physical health and free from any physical defects likely to make her incapable of discharging her normal duties in the service. A Candidate, who after such medical examination as the government may prescribe is not found to be satisfy the requirement shall not be appointed to the service.
7. For all the above posts the candidates must:
a) Be able to read, write and speak Odia;
b) Have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject; or
c) Have passed matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or '
d) Have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; or
e) Have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by School & Mass Education Department.
8. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are to attend in the walk-in -interview / registrar their name date & time mentioned for each post.
9. For the post of Data Manager (IDSP), Logistic Manager (LPI), Cold Chain Technician & NRC Counsellor only registration & document verification will be done in the mention date. Other steps of the recruitment will be done in other date, which will be intimated to candidates via-email & dist. Website from time to time.
10. Candidates are required to visit the website: - kalahandi.nic.in at regular intervals for any notification, updates results etc. relating to recruitment.
11. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information /documents, his/her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information / documents, his / her service shall be terminated from the Society forthwith. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience / poor performances / misbehaviour / criminal activity etc. are not eligible to apply.
12. No personal correspondence / queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail / district website.
13. The panel list for above positions shall also remain valid for similar post/s in other programmes under ZSS ambit with same educational qualification and same remuneration, as will be decided by the Society.
14. Selection guideline provided by Mission Directorate, NHM Odisha will be followed. Further, as per the order No. 9043, dated. 05-08-2021 of Mission Directorate, the benefit of age relaxation and weightage will be given to the candidates working under OSH & FW, Society.
15. Number of vacancies / remunerations as mentioned in this advertisement is provisional and may vary at the time of actual engagement.
16. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel any or all the applications / positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reasons thereof.
Date of Walk-in Interview : 03-09-2021
OFFICE OF THE CHIEF DISTRICT MEDICAL &
PUBLIC HEALTH OFFICER, KALAHANDI
See All Other Jobs in our Database