Work as Research Associate at Syngene International Ltd
Incorporated in 1993, Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife. Its innovative culture is driven by the passion of its 4240- strong team of scientists who work with clients from around the world to solve their scientific problems, improve R&D productivity, speed up time to market and lower the cost of innovation.
Post : Research Associate
The incumbent will be a part of the Drug Metabolism and Pharmacology group and will be responsible for conducting in vitro ADME assays for NCE evaluation.
Key Responsibilities :
• Perform In vitro ADME assays such as metabolic stability, CYP inhibition, Caco-2 permeability, protein binding, Plasma stability and PAMPA.
• Perform physicochemical assays such as solubility, Log D, Log P and Aqueous stability.
• Coordinate with bio-analysts for sample analysis and data retrieval.
• Data documentation & data analysis as per project requirements
• Knowledge in LC-MS/MS bioanalysis of In vitro ADME samples will be an advantage
• Conduct additional tasks assigned by the manager time to time to meet team goals.
• Follow environment, health, and safety (EHS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
• Attend training on environment, health, and safety (EHS) measures imparted company.
• Hands-on experience in routine in vitro ADME assays
• 2-3 years of relevant experience post Qualification in industry or CRO
• Good verbal & written communication skills.
Experience : 2-3 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
End Date : 30th August, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database