Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Expert Scientific Writer
• Prepares, literature review, abstracts, posters, and slide sets, and Manuscripts (complex) working from various data sources including clinical study reports, patient profiles, protocols etc.
• Performs quality control (QC) checking / proof reading of the above mentioned deliverables to meet customer expectations.
• Manages multiple projects of up to two brands at any given time. Obtains feedback from customers and implements customer management tactics.
• Complies with and support group’s project management tool, standards, policies and initiatives.
• Follows Novartis specifications for documentation, specifically Novstyle, templates etc. Follows and tracks clinical trial milestones for assigned projects.
• Maintains records for all assigned projects including archiving. Maintains audit, SOP and training compliance.
• Trains new joiners, fellow colleagues as and when required. Performs additional tasks as assigned.
• Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharma +8 years of clinical research (CR)
• Excellent written and oral English Minimum: Minimum science degree or equivalent, B.Sc./equivalent with 10 years Clinical Research (CR) experience, M.Sc./M.Pharma +8 years of clinical research (CR) experience Desired
• Doctoral Degree or Qualification in Medical Sciences (MBBS/MD/equivalent) PhD + 6 year of CR experience, MBBS/equivalent + 6 year of CR
Experience : + 6 year
Qualification : BSc, MSc, M.Pharma, MBBS, MD, Ph.D
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 15th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database