Vacancy for Assistant Professor at Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University
Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University was established on 1st August 2004 and was inaugurated on 03-08-2004 by the Governor of Maharashtra. The formation of the university at Solapur was a long cherished desire of the people of this region. Earlier, to the formation of University, Solapur had a P.G. Centre of Shivaji University for over two decades. The centre for P.G. studies had three postgraduate science departments and 7 postgraduate courses conducted in the P.G. departments. With this sound background Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University has been established to cater the needs of over 60,000 students community.
Post : Contract Basis Assistant Professor
No. of Posts : 07
Reservation : 01 (SC) 01 (ST) 01 (VJ/NT) 01 (OBC) 01 (SEBC) 02 (Open)
Subject Specialization : Pharmacy / Chemistry / Cosmetic technology
Minimum Qualifications : 1) M.Sc. Chemistry, 2) M. Pharmacy, 3) M. Tech. Cosmetic Technology
- The said appointments will be made, on purely temporary/contract basis for a period of academic year 2020-21 only.
- As the nature of appointment is on purely temporary basis, if the reserved category candidates from specific reserved categories are not available for the foresaid reserved posts, then candidates from other reserved categories will be considered.
- The Interested qualified candidates are required to attend the interview through online platforms.
- Application fee is Rs. 500/- for General, EWS candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD (Divyang) candidates fee must be submitted through online mode only.
- Forward scanned copy of the relevant certificates of your educational qualifications, work experience and testimonial on or before 11/08/2020 through email to firstname.lastname@example.org for verification with application form.
- Please note that candidates need not send hard copy print out after submission of online application.
- The monthly honorarium will be i) Qualification SET, NET, M.Phil. or Ph.D. holder candidates Rs. 22000/- per month, ii) others candidates Rs. 18000/- per month on consolidated pay iii) for MBA – as per sixth pay commission .
General Instructions for Candidates:
1. All posts are to be filled on purely temporary contract basis.
2. The minimum qualification for post is as per UGC/AICTE norms as the case may be.
3. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50%, at the Master’s level for S.C./S.T./O.B.C. (Non-creamy Layer) category.
4. Relaxation of 5% may be provided, from 55% to 50%, to the Ph.D. holders, who have passed their Master’s degree prior to 19th Sept., 1991.
5. As the nature of appointment is purely temporary, if the reserved candidates from respective categories are not available for the aforesaid reserved posts these posts will be filled in through open candidates.
6. Candidate Forward scanned copy of the relevant certificates of the educational qualifications, work experience and testimonials on or before 11/08/2020 through email to email@example.com for verification with application form in the prescribed format.
7. Mode of Walk-in-Interviews: Through online platform (video conferencing e.g. Zoom, Google meet etc.)
8. Application fee is Rs. 500/- for General, EWS candidates and Rs. 250/- for SC/ST/OBC/PWD (Divyang).
9. Mode of Payment : Through NEFT only the details for this is as bellows. i)Name of the Bank – Central bank of India , ii)Account number - 3177057679, iii) IFSC Code – CBIN0282815.
10. Separate application should be submitted for each post.
11. The application forms received through only e-mail shall be accepted.
12. Incomplete applications and the applications received after the last date as prescribed in the advertisement shall be rejected and no correspondence in this respect shall be entertained.
13. The application duly signed by the candidate shall only be entertained.
14. The candidates are advised to fill-in the prescribed application form completely in legible handwriting or in typewritten form. Incomplete and illegible application forms and those that are not in the prescribed format shall be rejected.
15. The application form shall be rejected and no communication in this regards shall be made in case;
a) the candidate does not possess essential academic qualifications and/ or experience,
b) the candidate exceeds the maximum age limit prescribed for the post,
c) self-attested copies of essential documents and certificates such as qualifications, experience, age are not enclosed,
d) the details of the payment of the requisite fee is not enclosed,
e) If the application is not signed by the candidate.
16. The essential qualification, experience and age of the applicant shall be taken into consideration as on the last date of submission of application form.
17. The Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar Solapur University, Solapur reserves all rights regarding increase or decrease in no. of posts, correction, addition or deletion in advertisement and cancellation of whole advertisement.
18. Any change/modification in the advertisement shall be uploaded on the university website http://su.digitaluniversity.ac only. Therefore, the applicants are instructed to check the website regularly.
19. The University reserves the right not to fill up any post(s) even after selection of a candidate(s) thereof.
20. Candidate must furnish the detailed information regarding suspension, removal from previous service or any criminal prosecution against him/her or nature of punishment ordered thereof.
21. Government employee and the staff working under the Universities and other institutes/organizations should necessarily submit their application through proper channel.
22. If at any time after appointment, it is found that the candidate has submitted false information document, his/her appointment shall be terminated without prior information/notice
23. Fix Pay : For Qualification SET, NET, M.Phil. or Ph.D., MCA holder candidates Rs. 22000/- per month and others Rs. 18000/- per month and for MBA – as per sixth pay commission.
24. The candidates are required to make themselves available in online mode for the interviews through online platforms. For which they have to make their own arrangements and also keep the software /application downloaded in the system / mobile
25. No document shall be accepted after submission of the application form.
26. A candidate furnishing incorrect or false information shall stand disqualified at any stage.
The Scheduled & the link of Walk-in- Interview (through online platform) will be communicated through e-mail.
University Post Graduate Schools of Punyashlok Ahilyadevi Holkar
Solapur University, Solapur
See All Other Jobs in our Database