Bristol Myers Squibb, we are inspired by a single vision – transforming patients’ lives through science. In oncology, hematology, immunology and cardiovascular disease – and one of the most diverse and promising pipelines in the industry – each of our passionate colleagues contribute to innovations that drive meaningful change. We bring a human touch to every treatment we pioneer. Join us and make a difference.
Post : Specialty Care Advisor
• Driving sales in the assigned territory as per the organization’s objectives.
• Potential mapping of doctors and institutions.
• Identifying opportunities at the market place, developing and maintaining good relations with customers, hospital pharmacies, hospital authorities, distributors etc.
• Organizing scientific meetings to enhance the company’s image, awareness about therapy area, products.
• Effective record-keeping, maintaining the data and timely submission of the data.
• Active participation in cycle meetings, NSM to ensure sales skills, in-clinic effectiveness.
• Product knowledge and competitor’s knowledge is maintained.
• Managing the process of hospital formulary inclusion to allow usage of the product in that hospital.
• Ensuring BMS values and ethics are followed while conducting business.
• Pharmacy Graduate / Science graduate /Oncology sales experience.
• Excellent knowledge of English & Hindi.
• Pharma sales experience of at least 5 years, with a minimum of 3 years of oncology experience.
• Knowledge of a local market (Rajasthan Region).
• Oncology experience would be an asset.
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Jaipur
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
End Date : 20th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database