Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Analyst at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Analyst
• Create and deliver customer reports/analyses as per agreed SLAs (timeliness, accuracy, quality, etc.) and drive excellent customer service across Business Analytics
• Reporting Analytics : Periodic reporting of sales, promotional analysis
• Advanced Analytics: Deliver advanced analytical and statistical solutions for various projects related to promotion evaluation, multi-channel marketing (MCM) campaign design, return on investment, analysis, resource allocation, segmentation, targeting and other adhoc requests
• Support exploratory research to identify new areas of application of advanced analytics and enhanced decision-making support.
• Market Assessment: In-depth analysis of the therapy area and/or market using quantitative and qualitative data
• Deliver services through structured project management approach with appropriate documentation and communication throughout the delivery of services
• Create and maintain project documentation, quality control checklists that will help build excellent quality outputs for all outputs within the service group
• Develop and maintain knowledge repositories that bring together qualitative and quantitative reports of brands, disease areas, macroeconomic trends of Novartis operating markets, etc.
• Graduate / Post Graduate in Medicine (MD/MBBS/BDS) Pharmacy / Life Sciences/Engineering.
• Experience 4-6 years in business analytics in a market research firm or pharmaceutical company or Pharma KPO
• Should have an understanding of Pharmaceutical business including its regulatory environment
• Strong analytical thinking with problem solving approach
• Should have worked in an international company with exposure to working in cross-cultural environment
• Should be customer service oriented
• Strong and proactive business results-focus, and shown ability to provide insights that increase efficiency.
• Technical skills -R/Python/SAS and Predictive Modelling, Regression, Statistics, Logical Reasoning.
Experience : 4-6 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, MSc, B.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Marketing
End Date : 15th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database