Walk in interview for Pharmacists(06 posts) under National Health Mission
The NRHM is an effort to strengthen the hands of States to carry out the required reforms. The Mission would also provide additional resources to the States to enable them to meet the diverse health needs of the citizens. While recognizing the leadership role of the states in this regard, it is proposed to provide necessary flexibility to the States to take care of the local needs and socio-cultural variations. In turn, States will decentralize planning and implementation arrangements to ensure that need based and community owned District Health Action Plans become the basis for interventions in the health sector. The States would be urged to take up innovative schemes to deal with local issues.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 06
Qualification : D.Pharm, MSPC/PCI Must be Register in Council
Age Limit : Open 38 years, other 43 years
Salary : Rs 10,000/- pm
1) If the Central / State Government rejects the relevant post, the candidate's service will be terminated immediately without any prior notice.
2) Applicant should be physically and mentally competent for the respective post and no criminal offense has been registered against the applicant.
2) Candidates should clearly mention the name of the post they are applying for and the category (caste category) for this post as per social reservation.
3) Traveling allowance and no other allowance will be payable to the candidates present for the work and interview submission.
4) The Deputy Director, Health Services Pune Board all rights to change the number of vacancies, social reservation and place of posting at any time in the selection process.
5) The applicant cannot be asked to relocate the premises during the contract period.
6) The application form is published on the website and if the application does not apply as per the above pattern, the candidate's application will not be accepted.
7) If the candidate's application is incomplete and partially filled, the candidate cannot be complained that if it is rejected, then the responsibility will remain with the candidates.
8) For proof of age, the applicant should add a certificate of leaving school, birth certificate, certificate in secondary school from which it will be possible for the candidate to obtain the date of birth.
Walk in Interview
Date : 10/08/2019
Time : 10 am
Venue : National Health Mission Department, Deputy Director Health Services Pune Board Pune, Third Floor, New Administrative Building, Pune near Sadhu Vaswani Chowk 411001
See All Other Jobs in our Database