Job opening for B.Pharm(03 posts) at CDSCO – Govt. of India | Salary upto Rs 92300/-
CENTRAL DRUGS STANDARD CONTROL ORGANIZATION, Under the Drug and Cosmetics Act, the regulation of manufacture, sale and distribution of Drugs is primarily the concern of the State authorities while the Central Authorities are responsible for approval of New Drugs, Clinical Trials in the country, laying down the standards for Drugs, control over the quality of imported Drugs, coordination of the activities of State Drug Control Organisations and providing expert advice with a view of bring about the uniformity in the enforcement of the Drugs and Cosmetics Act.
Post : Senior Laboratory Assistant
SCALE OF PAY : Level : 5 with Rs. 29200/- 92300/- (Pre-revised in PB-1 Rs.5200-20200+ Grade pay Rs.2800/-) plus allowances admissible as per Central Govt. Rules.
No of posts : 03 (EWS-1, OBC-2)
Age Limit : Between 18 to 25 years. (Age relaxation is admissible in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Central Government from time to time.)
Qualifications : Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy or Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Biology of A Recognized University
Desirable : One Year Experience In An Analytical Laboratory.
A) The application in the enclosed Proforma (Annexure - A) and other details may be downloaded from CDSCO website (cdsco.gov.in) giving full Bio-data in neatly typed along with self-attested copies of Essential Certificates and supporting documents with 2 (two) copies of recent passport size photograph along with self- addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs. 50/- to be submitted to this Office on or before 23rd September, 2019. Incomplete application will be rejected summarily without showing any reason.
B) CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATION - 23rd SEPTEMBER, 2019 up to 5:00 PM.
C) The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt application.
D) The Application should be addressed to “The Director, Central Drugs Laboratory, Govt, of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, 3, Kyd Street, Kolkata-700016” and name of the post applied for to be mentioned on the outer cover.
E) The closing date for receiving application from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Island or Lakshadweep is 30th SEPTEMBER, 2019 up to 5 PM.
1) Short-listed criteria may be adopted for screening of candidates for written Examination.
2) The criteria followed by the Authority in short listing the candidates will be final. No appeal or representation will be entertained against such short listing criteria.
3) The information furnished by the candidates in their-application will be verified by the Authority with reference to their original documents after the Written Exam. During verification of documents, if any information furnished by the candidate in the application is found wrong at any stage, his/her candidature will be rejected forthwith. No appeal or representation against such rejection of candidature will be entertained. The candidates should ensure that they have furnished correct information in the application form.
4) The age relaxation for reserved category applicants is admissible only in the case of vacancies reserved for such categories.
5) Government employee should apply through proper channel
6) Instruction for PH (Physically Handicapped) candidates:
It is also certified that the post of Senior Laboratory Assistant (Group - C, Non-Gazetted, Non- ministerial) in Central Drugs Laboratory, Kolkata which is identified SUITABLE for ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED (OH)/ HEARING HANDICAPPED (HH) PERSONS with following Disabilities.
ORTHOPAEDICALLY HANDICAPPED (OH)/ : OL - One Leg affected right or left
HEARING HANDICAPPED (HH) : PD - Partially Deaf
7) No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in written Examination.
8) Canvassing in any forms will disqualify the applicant.
THE CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIVING APPLICATION : 23rd SEPTEMBER. 2019 UP to 5:00 PM
(The closing the date for receiving application from the candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Nagaland. Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh division of Jammu & Kashmir State, Lahaul and Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, 'Andaman and Nicobar Island or Lakshadweep is 30th SEPTEMBER, 2019 up to 5 PM.
See All Other Jobs in our Database