Require Key Accounts Manager at Merck Limited
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country. Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post : Key Account Manager
• Accountable for managing and monitoring key accounts of the region, revenue generation & managing profit center operations.
• Supporting and nurturing a strong network of infertility specialist and other stake holders like Embryologist, pharmacist, Ivf Nurses, who are all in line of decision makers of key accounts
• Identifying Market trends and translate them into Business opportunities
• Gather Customer Insights and prioritize own accounts for business opportunities
• Provide the most recent information’s, related to company’s products in terms of Scientific and academic updates in the field of fertility which will ensure their appropriate use of the products and getting the most out of business potential for the assigned region.
• Hold an open communication with opinion leaders for market developments, customer experiences, competition and new products
• Manage the distribution and logistics system while keeping in check the merchandise/ inventory across the region.
• Create and Execute account wise plans for the Region
• Analysis of data and sales reports in Regular intervals in Team meetings and take action plans for the implementation.
Experience : 4-9 years
Location : Tamil Nadu
Qualification : Professional
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Job Requisition ID : 191623
End Date : 20th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database