Recruitment for Pharmacists (04 Posts) under Employees' State Insurance - Government Job
The promulgation of Employees' State Insurance Act, 1948(ESI Act), by the Parliament was the first major legislation on social Security for workers in independent India. It was a time when the industry was still in a nascent stage and the country was heavily dependent on an assortment of imported goods from the developed or fast developing countries. The deployment of manpower in manufacturing processes was limited to a few select industries such as jute, textile, chemicals etc.
An Expression of Interest (EOI) is being invited from the bonafide Indian citizens preferably permanent resident of Tripura for filling up the following vacant posts in Employees' State Insurance Dispensaries located at Dharmanagar. Ambassa, Agartala, Bishalgarh & Udaipur under the ‘Tripura Employees' State Insurance Society' on purely contract basis for a period of 1(one) year.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of post : 04 (Udaipur-1, Bishramganj 1, Ambassa 1 & Dharmanagar 1 )
Honorarium : Rs. 9,500/- per month (fixed).
1. H.S (+2 stage) passed.
2. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognised Institute of the Pharmacy Council of India
(PCI) & AH India Council for Technical Education (AICT).
Preference will be given to the candidates who have worked in the Tripura Health Service, Govt, of Tripura or any ESI Hospital/Dispensary.
Not more than 65 years as on 31-07-2019. Upper age limit may be relaxed by the Society on the basis of ability to serve, experience certificate from a Government / registered Medical Institution regarding satisfactory performance.
Terms & Conditions of appointment:
1. The service conditions, during the service tenure shall be governed by the relevant rules issued by the “Tripura Employees' State Insurance Society" from time to time.
2. The appointment is completely temporary for requirement of the KSI Dispensary for a period of 1(one) year from the date of joining in the present post.
3. The service period may be extended by the “Tripura Employees’ State Insurance Society" subject to satisfactory performance & requirement of the Society,
4. The Appointee shall be entitled for casual leave 1 (one) day for every completed month i.e 12 days for 1 complete year with pay. No other leave shall be admissible.
5. No allowance shall be given within the service tenure, except the Honorarium.
6. Honorarium shall be provided from the TES1 Society's Fund.
7. The Appointee may resign from his/her service subject to giving 3 months' prior intimation to the Appointing Authority.
8. The appointee may be engaged in any ESI Dispensary under ’Tripura Employees' State Insurance Society'. No TA shall be admissible for first time joining. However, when placed on deputation to any other dispensary, TA as admissible and shall be paid on the basis of actuals, on production of proper receipts only.
9. The ’Tripura Employees' State Insurance Society' reserves the right to terminate the service at any time without any prior notice, if the service / conduct of the employee is not found satisfactory or is found detrimental for smooth functioning of the dispensary.
10. The Appointee shall have no right to claim whatsoever for regularization of the service in the ’Tripura Employees' State Insurance Society.
The Engagement shall be made through a process of Walk in Interview against Academic performance Index (API) as followed in case new recruitment by Tripura Public Service Commission.
Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application format along with self attested necessary documents of their age proof, educational qualification etc. to the Office of the undersigned within 31/08/2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database