Job for Commercial Analytics in Finance department at Novo Nordisk | B.Pharm, B.Sc
Novo Nordisk is a global healthcare company with 89 years of innovation and leadership in diabetes care. The company also has leading positions within Haemophilia care, growth hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy. Headquartered in Denmark, Novo Nordisk employs approximately 33,300 employees in 75 countries, and markets its products in more than 190 countries Novo Nordisk’s B shares are listed on NASDAQ OMX Copenhagen (Novo-B).
Post : Senior Professional for Commercial Analytics in Finance department
• As a Senior Professional you must utilise your strong quantitative and analytic abilities to integrate and analyse pharma pricing related data. Besides, you must involve in reporting activities and participate in pricing projects. Also, you must develop custom analysis tools/dashboards in a variety of applications such as advanced Excel, VBA and PowerPoint.
• On the other hand, you must provide analytical services in conceptualising, delivering and executing projects related to pharmaceutical pricing and take complete ownership of the deliverables from end-to-end with a mind-set of ‘continuous improvement’ and share recommendations with the managers.
• Furthermore, you must conduct quality check of various reports and analysis for pricing and must ensure documentation is recorded and maintained to deliver high quality projects. In addition to the above, you must prepare presentation and participate in meetings to deliver results and make recommendations and must contribute to continuous improvement of processes.
• Additionally, you must get involved in projects on departmental systems, global and regional pricing issues, as well as brand and therapeutic class related issues and must generate clear, concise and business relevant reports to monitor prices for in-line products to optimise value of portfolio.
• Under-graduate degree in Pharma (B. Pharm), Science/Biotechnology (BSc), Engineering (B. Tech)
• Good academic track records and grades
• Knowledge of statistics tools
• 2+ years of experience in Pharma industry preferably in Pharma pricing
• Ability to translate business problems into most efficient and effective analysis plan and execute the analysis including data pull and data preparation
• Ability to collaborate and communicate with different stakeholders, primarily with internal stakeholders, customers, vendors, consultants and project teams
• Strong strategic and analytical capabilities with demonstrated experience in analysing complex situations, collecting data, effectively synthesising the analytics/data to form a complete and cohesive picture in a pricing environment
• Advanced level knowledge of Advanced Excel, VBA & PowerPoint. Knowledge of SAP
Experience : 2+ year
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc, B.Tech
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Commercial Analytics
End Date : 8th September, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database