Department of Health and Family Welfare invites applications for Consultants
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS) is attached office of the Department of Health & Family Welfare and has subordinate offices spread all over the country. The DGHS renders technical advice on all Medical and Public Health matters and is involved in the implementation of various Health Services.
Post : Consultants
Age limit : Maximum of 65 years as on date ot application
Place of assignment : Department of Health & Family Welfare
Eligibility : Retired Dir. or equivalent with experience of working on Government Acts, Citizen’s Charter, etc.
Duration : 2 months
To assist VV&PG Division in following matters
1. Study existing Citizen's Charter of this Department and other Department’s Charter which are considered good in the opinion of Department of AR&PG.
2. Collecting and studying input from different Divisions of the Ministry (in this process the staff of W&PG Section will assist him)
3. Drafting new Citizen’s Charter for this Department in terms of the existing guidelines issued by Department of AR&PG on the subject.
4. The Consultant will not be provided anv accommodation for sitting- however, the Consultant will be assisted by the W&PG Section for any kind of support like printing, etc.
Eligibility : Retired Gr’A with expertise in SAS and must have experience of minimum 5 years in dealing with Health Statistics.
Duration : 1 year
To Assist in following matter of Statistics Division
1. Handling of M&E activities like SDG Data/Metadata. SDG audit, SDG Dashboard, maintenance of trend series of national, State, district level data on Health & Family Welfare from various sources, estimation of need assessment for various health and family welfare activities etc.
2. Preparation of material for the Dept. Publication “Health & FW Statistics in India etc. including Parliamentary Matters.
3. Handling of Statistical Analysis System (SAS) for generating various statistical reports and publications. Working with Tabulation / data analysis / interpretation and Health Statistics,
4. Other misc. Matters relating to Statistics Division.
For More Info Go Next Page...