Vanacy for Assistant Manager in Quality Assurance at Bharat Serums and Vaccines Limited
Bharat Serums And Vaccines Limited is one of the fastest growing bio pharmaceutical companies in India. BSV established in 1971 by the late Dr. Vinod Daftary researches, develops, manufactures, and markets injectable biological, pharmaceutical, and biotechnology products. BSV's products portfolio includes plasma derivatives, monoclonals, fertility hormones, antifungals, anaesthetics, cardiovascular drugs, and equine immunoglobulin /antitoxins. The R&D of drug delivery systems, biotechnology/recombinant therapeutics, and biological/equine products; In addition, BSV offers products in the areas of gynaecology, assisted reproductive technology, critical care, emergency medicine, neurology, nephrology, haematology, and urology.
Post : Assistant Manager QA
- To prepare & review the quality assurance SOPs, and to verify effectiveness of SOP management system.
- To review the Batch Manufacturing Record (BMR), Batch Packing Record (BPR).
- To participate, coordinate & verify the effectiveness of Quality Risk Management study.
- To participate in investigation of Complaint, Deviation & Batch Failure.
- To conduct & Coordinate self-inspection of various department as per approved schedule / Planner.
- To ensure effective implementation of corrective and preventive actions.
- To perform site audit of vendors, external Laboratories & Service providers.
- To monitor Quality Management Systems w.r.t. approved action plan / schedule / planner.
- To monitor & coordinate the QMS & Documentation team includes following:
- Preparation & review of Batch Manufacturing Record & Batch Packing Record.
- Issuance of Batch Manufacturing Record and Analytical work protocols as per daily production planning.
- Issuance of Batch Packaging Record as per daily packaging plan.
- Issuance of Format, Registers & Booklets as per requirements.
- Preparation, issuance & control of Standard Operation Procedures.
- Coordination & Execution of Training & Self-inspection programmes
Experience : 6 - 7 Years
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
End Date : 15th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database