Syngene International wanted Senior Research Associate
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Senior Research Associate
1. Performing analytical method development, validation and routine analysis for pharma projects as per guidelines and requirements for Assay, Dissolution, Related substances, particle size analysis, Blend assay and Blend uniformity. Experience on injectable formulation will be preffered.
2. Support routine analysis for developmental batches and informal stability studies.
3. Preparation of working standards, maintaining of reference standards and impurities as per approved SOP.
4. Preparation of method development reports for various tests like assay, dissolution, blend assay and blend uniformity.
5. Preparation Test procedures and COA for drug product.
6. To perform the online documentation and follow GLP activities.
7. To perform daily moni To perform daily monitoring of analytical instruments maintenance and calibration.
8. Calibration of Analytical Instruments like HPLC, Dissolution Apparatus, UV-Visible spectrophotometer and Analytical balance.
9. To ensure the hygiene, controlling of environment and safety in laboratory wherever applicable.
10. Knowledge and operating of instruments like GC, LC-MS, GC-MS will be added advantage.
11. Recording the data in the laboratory note books as per the approved standard procedures
M.Pharm with 1-3 years experience in Injectable formulation - Analytical development.
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : India
Experience : 1-3 years
Industry Type : Pharma
End Date : 25th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database