Require Associate Scientist at Syngene International
Syngene International is one of India’s premier contract research and manufacturing organizations in providing customized service. Our services encompasses all across discovery chain: early stage discovery, process development, cGMP manufacturing and formulation development both in the small molecule and novel biologics area. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, the Company is situated in a 90 acre Special Economic Zone with over 100000 sq. mt of built up facilities. The state-of-the-art research facilities have been qualified by various pharmaceutical majors & regulatory agencies and has received various certifications including ISO 9001: 2008, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007, GLP and AAALAC.
Post : Associate Scientist
- Analyse engineering data generated in lab and provide inputs for the process development that are safe, robust, scalable, reproducible and commercially viable.
- To work with manufacturing and product development to solve technical problems and guide manufacturing personnel in solving technical problems.
- To accomplish and review literature search for advanced tools used in scale up.
- Perform engineering calculation for scale-up, equipment capacity, compatibility, utility requirements.
- Equipment selection & facility proposal for batches.
- Analyse process safety data generated to support scale up batches.
- Trouble shooting during batch execution on plant scale.
- To understand basic chemistry, reaction mechanisms and process of APIs and intermediates.
- Exposure to unit operations such as filtration, drying, crystallization, distillation etc,
- Proficient in Dynochem, Visimix, Hysys, DoE (minitab/Design expert) and other simulation software’s etc is preferable.
- Able to work with little or no guidance and support to improve equipment and processes.
- Able to assist multiple projects at the same time and other tasks as required to assist technical operations and other departments.
- Work with Clients, Project Managers, Tech Ops, Operations, Engineering and maintenance to coordinate activities in accordance with planned schedules, customer specifications, and establish quality standards
Experience : B. Tech: 6 to 9 years, M. Tech: 3 to 6 years
Qualification : B.Tech, M.Tech
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Process Engineering
End Date : 10th September, 2018
See All Other Jobs in our Database