Career for Clinical Research Coordinator at The University of Chicago | 04 posts
- Ability to interact and communicate with clarity, tact, and courtesy with patrons, patients, staff, faculty, students, and others required.
- Ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy required.
- Strong organizational skills required.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Strong data management skills and attention to detail required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and Adobe Acrobat required.
- Ability to read and understand complex documents (e.g., clinical trials) required.
- Ability to handle competing demands with diplomacy and enthusiasm required.
- Ability to absorb large amounts of information quickly required.
- Adaptability to changing working situations and work assignments required.
Work Location : Campus - Hyde Park
Work Schedule : Full-Time
Last Date : 17-11-2017
See All Other Jobs in our Database