Applications are invited for Program Scientist at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
The Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology (RGCB) is a growing phenomenon. Located in Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala, RGCB began in 1990 amongst humble surroundings as a small charitable society called the Centre for Development of Education, Science and Technology (C-DEST). In 1991, recognizing its potential, the C-DEST was made a “Grant-in-Aid” institute of the Government of Kerala and renamed as Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Development of Education, Science and Technology (RGC-DEST), becoming the first institute in the country to be named after Sri Rajiv Gandhi, the young illustrious and visionary former Prime Minster of India.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates for one position of Program Scientist (Clinical Biochemistry) at Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology.
- MD or PhD in Biochemistry or PhD in Analytical Chemistry or related fields.
- A minimum of three years experience using mass spectrometry for applied research or sample analysis including methodology development.
- Ability to work independently in the laboratory including experimental design, sample preparation, operation of scientific equipment and data interpretation.
- Strong background in data analysis, including statistical analysis and spectral interpretation.
- Confident and effective communicator
PAY: As per RGCB rules for Program Scientists and Technology Associates.
JOB TENURE: As part of the continuing Institute Plan Project on RGCB Medical Laboratory Services (initially for 1 year and extendable after performance evaluation).
AGE: The applicant should be below the age of 45 years as on September 15, 2017
Only those fulfilling the above criteria need apply and will be called for interview.
MODE OF SELECTION: Suitably qualified candidates may send applications with a photograph, a copy of full resume to reach the undersigned on or before 30th November 2017. Envelopes must be superscripted with advertisement number and job title. Application can also be submitted by email to email@example.com . Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise. Applications are to be sent to: Director, Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala 695 014, India.
See All Other Jobs in our Database