Opportunity for freshers and Exp. to work as Clinical Research Associate (B.Pharm/M.Pharm/B.Sc/M.Sc) in HySynth BioTechnologies | 18 Posts
HySynth BioTechnologies is a contract research organization based in Chennai, South India. We provide outsourced development services on a global basis to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
Post: Clinical Research Associate
- Candidate should posses excellent Communication Skills with pleasing personality.
- Candidates having prior experience will be preferred, though a fresh graduate can also appear for Interview
- Completing supporting tasks assigned by the management within the provided time.
- Custodian Duties.
- Manage & monitor approximately 6 to 8 sites in multicentre clinical trial.
- Ensuring site level compliance & adherence to regulatory requirement protocol & SOPs.
- Coordinating with external vendors & internal team members for the smooth execution of the study
- Maintaining study level & site level regulatory & study documents
- Acting as a main point of contact between investigator & CRO to manage site level activities.
- Conduct Site selection / Lab selection for investigational site and laboratories.
- Participate and / conduct site meetings and multicenter investigator meetings and prepare reports.
- Setting up the study centers, by ensuring each centre has proper training of all participants, adequate materials and ensure that the investigator knows exactly what has to be done.
- Collate documents for Ethics committee submissions.
Any Life Science Graduates and Post Graduates (M.B.B.S, B.D.S, B.H.M.S, B.A.M.S, Pharmacy, Physiotherapy, Nursing, Genetics, B.O.T, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology, Bio-Medical graduates, Zoology, Botany, Bioinformatics, Endocrinology, Nutrition & Dietetics, Anatomy, Physiology , Chemistry, Medical Lab Technology, Health Education, etc...)
Education: Life Sciences.
Fucntional Area: R&D
Last Date: 21st September, 2016
Interested candidates send updated résumés at email@example.com
Hysynth Bio Technologies
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.