Recruitment : Quality Process Specialist require in Icon CR
ICON is a global provider of outsourced development services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries. We specialize in the strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support Clinical Development – from compound selection to Phase I - IV clinical studies
ICON enjoys a strong reputation for quality and is focused on staff development. We make it our mission to attract the most diverse and creative minds into the business and we continually strive to provide opportunities for our people to excel, grow and build a great career. We understand that our greatest asset is the skills and talents of our people and they are truly what set us apart.
Post: Quality Process Specialist I
• Recognize, exemplify and adhere to ICON's values which center around our commitment to People, Clients and Performance.
• As a member of staff, the employee is expected to embrace and contribute to our culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining our processes adding value to our business and meeting client needs.
• Travel (approximately 5%) domestic and/or international, as applicable
• Follow standardized procedures and practices
• Understanding of purpose, objective, practices and procedures of the job role
System and General Administration:
• Capable and knowledgeable of system functionality and requirements pertaining to job role
• Provide support, as needed, to global Quality Assurance Department
• Assist with the continuous development of processes to support the Quality Assurance Department
• Serve as backup to all other QA process specialists (globally) as necessary
• Other duties as required
• Keep the person to whom the QA Process Specialist reports informed of any quality issues within the department/office which require attention
(List statements in bullet format. Put an asterisk* next to each essential function.)
• Non-supervisory role
• Able to work under moderate supervision and effectively manage own workload
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: QA
Job Code: 042373
End Date: 10th September, 2016
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.