Vacancy for Pharmacists(03 Posts) at CCRS - Government Jobs
Documents to be enclosed alongwith each Application
1.One recent passport size colour photograph pasted on the space provided in the Application Form
2.Self-attested copies of certificates showing age (Matric/SSLC/HSC), educational qualifications. (Only Mark sheets/Degree certificates issued by the Competent Authority viz. the Universities/Boards of Education concerned would be accepted as proof of possessing the educational qualifications)
3. Self-attested copies of certificates in support of claim of SC/ST/OBC/PH
4. Documents in support of Experience
5. Proof of payment of requisite fees, if applicable.
Candidates are advised to read all the instructions carefully before sending their applications; otherwise their applications are likely to be rejected on one or more of the following reasons in terms of the notifications: Applications received after the closing date (i.e 30.08.2016)
1. Applications not in prescribed format.
2. Application without documentary proof for change in name, surname / initial etc.
3. Applications without the signature of the candidate.
4. Applications sent through e-mail.
5. Candidates not having the required qualifications/experience as on the closing date for the receipt of applications.
6. Applications without latest photo not being pasted on the space provided.
7. Applications without documents (self-attested photocopies) in proof of Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Category, experiences if any etc.
8. Candidates who are over-aged as on 30.08.2016
9. Application without the proof of payment of requisite fee, if applicable.
10. Applications of employees serving in Central/State Governments/ PSUs/ Autonomous bodies/ Universities not received through proper channel.
Last date for receipt of the filled in application
60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in ‘Employment News’ (Dated 02.07.2016 and closing date will be 30.08.2016)
In the case of residents of Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul&Spiti District and Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Lakshadweep and for candidates residing abroad, the application alongwith the enclosures should reach the Council within seven clear working days from the closing date.
The Council will not be responsible for the postal delay.
No. of vacancies for all the posts may vary depending on the Council’s need. Complete details and the
application form can be downloaded from the Council’s website.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.