Vacancy for Pharmacists(03 Posts) at CCRS - Government Jobs
Reservation and Age relaxation
Date of birth will be reckoned as on the closing date for the receipt of application (i.e 30.08.2016)
1. (Proof for DOB will be based on SSLC/HSc/Matriculation board certificate) 2. Candidates who wish to be considered against vacancies of reserved category or seeking age relaxation must submit the required certificate from the Competent Authority. 3. Applications not supported by self-attested copies of the appropriate certificate for the reservation category claimed, will be summarily rejected. In case the Council observes any false information or discrepancy in their certificate, their candidature will be rejected summarily. No correspondence will be entertained at all.
4. Certificate of Other Backward Class (OBC) for the purpose of Age Relaxation and Reservation will mean “Persons of OBC category not belonging to the Creamy Layer” as defined in the Circulars issued by Department of Personnel & Training from time to time. The candidates claiming OBC status should produce latest certificate of creamy layer status.
5. SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates are required to produce original community/PH certificate issued by the specified authority, at the time of verification of certificates. It is mandatory.
Application Fee and mode of payment
* Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only) for UR/OBC category and Rs 100/- (One hundred only) for SC/ST category. However, PH candidates are exempted from payment of fees.
* Fees should be paid in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favour of Central Council for Research in Siddha and payable at Chennai.
* On the overleaf of DD, the candidates must mention- candidate’s name, Advertisement No., and the post applied for.
* Any other mode of payment viz., cash, money order, cheque & Postal order will not be accepted. Fee should be paid separately for each post, if applied for more than one post.
* Fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
MODE OF SELECTION
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their educational qualifications, experience, etc. The shortlisted candidates will have to attend a written test and/or interview at his/her own cost. Final selection list would be prepared in order of merit as per the aggregate marks (marks of written Test and Interview, if applicable) finally awarded to each candidate taking into account the number of vacancies advertised.
How to apply
- Application form can be downloaded from the Council’s website. The application should be strictly in the prescribed format. Application in any other format will be rejected.
- Candidates applying for the post of Research Officer (Pathology) should fill in Form I and those candidates applying for the posts of Siddha Pharmacist should use Form II.
- Candidates should read carefully the Essential Qualification required for the post and ensure that they fulfill the same. Documents (self-attested photocopies) in support of Essential Qualifications/experience should invariably be sent alongwith the application. Do not enclose any Original certificate with the application.
- Paste your recent passport size photograph on the space specified in the Application form. Do not staple and do not get the photo attested. Application without photograph shall be rejected summarily.
- Please do sign in running hand. Unsigned applications will be rejected.
- The application form, duly signed should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Research Officer (Pathology)/Siddha Pharmacist”, to:
The Director General,
Central Council for Research in Siddha,
(Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India)
SCRI Building, Anna Govt. Hospital Campus,
Arumbakkam, Chennai – 600106
For more info on Next Page...
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.