Opening for Clinical Data Analyst in Novartis
A global healthcare leader, Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post: Clinical Data Analyst
Assit in timely and professional ongoing management of clinical trial data by identifying and resolving errors and inconsistencies in eCRF data to ensure consistently high standard database(s) with respect to cost, quality and timelines.
1. Provide professional DM input on Clinical Trial Team(s)
2. May serve as Trial Data Manager for smaller trial.
3. Provide inputs ensure consistency of Protocols, Validation and Analysis Plans (VAPs)/Data Handling Plans (DHP) & eCRFs for assigned trial.
4. Responsible for performing UAT, identifying errors and inconsistencies and freezing and locking database (as appropriate).
5. Coordinate with the Manager, DM to track and report status and progress of data management for allocated trials and be proactive to ensure smooth and successful timely locking of databases.
6. Coordinate with Lead Data Manager within iDMA to ensure that assigned trial is managed efficiently with high quality.
7. Ensure appropriate Novartis tracking systems are up to date and accurate.
8. Efficient collaboration with the team from Shared Services within iDMA to ensure timely deliverables with high quality.
9. May serve as trainer/mentor for iDMA associates
University or college degree in life science, computer science, pharmacy, nursing or equivalent relevant degree. Fluent English (oral and written).
1. Minimum of 2-3 years experience in drug develop-ment and at least 1 year experience in Data Man-agement
2. University Science Degree in life sciences, phar-macy, nursing or equivalent relevant experience.
3. Excellent written and oral English skills
4. Understanding of clinical trial methodology, GCP and medical terminology
5. Good computer skills
6. Good organizational, communication and inter-personal skills
7. Basic presentation and problem solving skills
8. Ability to work well in a team with or without supervision
Job ID: 170597BR
Business Unit: Global Develop NPH
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 21st September, 2015
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.