Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Technology and Operations services, and Accenture Song all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries.
Post : Senior Medical writer
Job Description :
• Able to develop content and perform medical review for various clinical and regulatory documents following regulatory guidelines.
• Use scientific expertise to develop high-quality medical/scientific content outlines and guide the team in content development for assigned modules/projects in line with client expectations.
• Experience in writing white papers, manuscripts, point of view, etc.
• Write scientific content for projects if the nature of the project is extremely complex and it requires expertise or based on business need.
• Communicate the clinical data in a clear and concise manner.
• Follow department best practices for processes, communication, project management, documentation, and technical requirements.
• Converts relevant data and information into a form that meets regional regulatory requirements.
• Understands and complies with appropriate conventions and other governing bodies following applicable divisional guidelines, templates, and SOPs to comply with regulatory requirements.
• Completes assignments independently or for more complex documents, under the guidance of a mentor.
• Ensure compliance with client and Accenture internal SOPs for all materials.
• Collaborate with technology and creative teams to develop innovative digital solutions.
• Participate in client pitches and business development meetings.
• Train and mentor scientific writers, contributing to skill development.
• Ensure quality delivery and client engagement for organic growth.
Candidate Profile :
• MBBS / Master of Pharmacy / MD
Experience : 5 to 6 years
Qualification : M.Pharm / MD / MBBS
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Content Management - Medical Affairs
End Date : 30th April, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database