Micro Labs Limited is a multi-faceted healthcare organization with a proficient marketing team, state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities and R&D centres that are at par with international standards. All this, robustly backed by a strong distribution network and path-breaking research work has placed us amongst India’s fast growing transnational healthcare organizations.
Post : Research Associate / Sr. Research Associate / Executive
Work Area : Analytical Research Division
Experience : 1-5 years (Freshers can also apply for Trainee position)
Qualification : M.Sc. Chemistry/ M. Pharma
Work Location : Bommasandra (API R&D)
Roles and Responsibilities
• Having good experience of method development on HPLC and GC instruments and other analytical instruments.
• Having knowledge of wet analysis (KF - titrations, Non-aqueous titrations, potentiometric-titrations)
• Good Knowledge and experience in method validation.
• Good knowledge to conduct the forced degradation and mass balance studies.
• Independently troubleshoot day to day analytical and instrumental issues.
• Good knowledge about current regulatory guidelines.
• Knowledge about monographs and general chapters (Ex: USP, Ph.Eur., IP, JP, BP. Etc.).
• Knowledge in Preparation of standard test procedures/ validation protocols/Standard operating procedures.
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Date : 15th April 2023
Time : 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Venue : Hotel Sai Vishram 144/C1, Kirloskar Road, Hebbagodi, Bangalore-560099
See All Other Jobs in our Database