Founded in 2002, we are a clinical stage biotech company committed to the discovery and development of novel and effective therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. We leverage our deep expertise in oncology focused novel therapeutics for the benefit of cancer patients everywhere.
Post : Antibody Engineering - Research Associate
Desired Skills :
M. Sc. (Life sciences / Biotechnology / similar discipline) with 2-7 years' research experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Understanding of yeast cell culture techniques, transformation and related activities.
• High level proficiency in flow cytometry including flow sorting is mandatory.
• Working experience with antibody clone screening will be preferred.
• Able to generate good quality data consistently and promptly update it in LNB and database.
• Understanding of systems and processes pertaining to safety, health and environment.
Job Location : Bangalore
Interested Candidates may share their resumes at : email@example.com
Last Date : 20th April, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database