Founded in 2002, we are a clinical stage biotech company committed to the discovery and development of novel and effective therapeutics for the treatment of cancer. We leverage our deep expertise in oncology focused novel therapeutics for the benefit of cancer patients everywhere.
Post : Sr. Scientist - DMPK (in vitro ADME & Bioanalysis)
Desired Skills :
M. Pharm (Pharmacology / Pharmaceutical Analysis) / M.Sc. (Biochemistry / Pharmaceutical Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry) with 9 -12 years' experience.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Proficient in conducting in vitro ADME experiments (metabolic stability, CYP inhibition, MBI/TDI, PPB, blood/plasma stability etc. and interpretation of results.
• Experience of handling various makes of LC MS/MS systems to support bioanalysis of in vitro ADME sample.
• Experience of writing and reviewing SOP's, study protocols and reports of various assay and processes of DMPK. Maintain DMPK reports for IND dossier is a plus.
• Review in vitro ADME data and coordinate with key project team members for assigned projects
• Good understanding of ADME PK concepts and good communication skills.
• Experience of handling software like MS office, Graph Pad Prism, etc.
• Understanding of systems and process pertaining to safety, health and environment.
Job Location : Bangalore
Interested Candidates may share their resumes at : email@example.com
Last Date : 20th May, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database