Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited, KAPL Bengaluru is a Government of India Enterprise. Karnataka Antibiotics and Pharmaceuticals Limited is a Joint Sector Company of Government of India with shareholding from Government of Karnataka through Karnataka State Industrial Infrastructure Development Corporation KSIIDC. From a modest beginning in 1984, KAPL has grown exponentially in the areas of manufacturing and marketing of various life saving and essential drugs.
Post : Analyst-III-FD
No. of post : 1 post
Age : Below 30 Years
Department : Formulation Development Department [FDD]
Qualification : B.Pharma / M.Sc in Chemistry
Experience : Minimum 2 year in Analytical Development Department/Quality Control in Pharmaceutical Company.
Job Location : Peenya, Bengaluru
Salary Package : Monthly Gross Salary Around Rs. 30500/-[ Basic+VDA+HRA]
• The candidate must have experience in handling HPLC, GC, FTIR and dissolution apparatus, development of methods to analyze drug substances and drug products,
• In-use Stability, forced degradation studies, demonstration of analytical method validation and transfer.
• Characterization of impurities and degradants, preparing protocols, reports.
• Trouble shooting of analytical methods, cleaning validation, carryout stability studies for various drug products as per ICH guidelines.
• Preparation of reports for method developed and validated, expertise in reviewing of critical analytical reports.
• Preparation of drug substance and drug product specification in consultation with product development scientist.
The candidate working in Govt. Department / Public Sector Undertaking are required to forward their application through proper channel / produce No Objection Certificate.
Relaxation in eligibility criteria may be considered for the above post for exceptionally deserving candidates.
Interested candidates who fulfil the requirements may send their duly filled-in application as per the format [Application For Employment] available in our Company’s website : kaplindia.com along with the relevant testimonials to reach us on or before 24.04.2023 to Deputy General Manager – HRD.
Note : Candidates applying for the above post should write “Application for the post of…………………………” on the top of the envelope.
See All Other Jobs in our Database