Aurigene is a development stage biotech company engaged in discovery and clinical development of novel and best-in-class therapies to treat cancer and inflammatory diseases, and a wholly owned subsidiary of Dr Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd. Aurigene is focused on precision - oncology and has multiple compounds at different stages of pre-clinical development and several products in pipeline in clinical development.
Post : Intellectual Property Management
Desired Skills :
M.Sc. /M. Pharma in Chemistry with a minimum 8 year's of experience.
PG Diploma in Patent Law is preferred.
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Manage, protect and expand the company's patent portfolio, including identifying and developing patentable intellectual property and collaborating closely with the internal scientific team to prepare file and prosecute related patent applications.
• Draft patent applications for various subject matters related to drug discovery and development, including NCE, new medical use, chemical process, new polymorphic forms, etc.
• Conduct patentability and freedom-to-operate (FTO) searches using Scifinder/STN and other patent databases and provide advice to the scientific team accordingly.
• Prepare responses to report from patent examiners of different jurisdictions.
• Provide IP due diligence support for corporate development activities and manage patentability, freedom-to-operate, infringement, validity, and regulatory exclusivity analyses.
• Develop a deep understanding of company's existing and planned research and development programs, business activities, and products, in the context of competitor activities, industry trends, best practices, laws, and regulations affecting IP.
• Collaborate with overseas attorneys on foreign patent applications and examinations.
• Stay up-to-date with legal developments in the intellectual property field.
Job Location : Bangalore
Send your Resume to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Date : 30th April, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database