Clarivate is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Post : Content Editor - Clinical Trials Info
• Maintain Clarivate database with up-to-date and accurate Clinical trials information from a range of information sources
• Accountable for the delivery of weekly targets
• You have to analyze, cross-reference, and update all new or previously updated information in the records of the Clinical trial from various sources, which includes company websites, presentations, conferences, Press releases, clinical trial repositories, and other possible internet sources.
• Ensure quality standards are observed
• Ability to understand and interpret complex and detailed Trials & Drugs related information from source material
• Education (BPharm / MPharm / MSc in Biotechnology, Microbiology, Life sciences)
• Work experience (2 to 3 year of experience in analyzing and updating clinical reports)
• Knowledge, skills, or abilities (In-depth knowledge of clinical trials, pharmaceutical drug pipelines, drug development and clinical phases)
• Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience in secondary research related to clinical information
Experience : 2 to 3 year
Qualification : BPharm/MPharm/MSc
Location : Chennai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
End Date : 30th April, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database