Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Mohali envisions a new generation of scientists dedicated to the pursuit of knowledge in frontier areas of basic sciences. In an intellectually vibrant academic environment, IISER Mohali nurtures the basic tenets of science education and research at undergraduate and postgraduate levels. In so doing, the institute aims to emerge as a global centre of learning, academic excellence, and innovative research.
Post : Pharmacist
Post Code : 203
No of post : (01 UR)
Maximum Age Limit : 33 Years
Essential Qualifications and Experience : Bachelor’s degree (with 55%) in Pharmacy from an Institute recognized by the Central or State Government. Should be registered as a Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948. Experience: Relevant experience of 5 years as a pharmacist at reputed minimum 50 bedded hospital / Organisations in Central Govt. / State Govt. / recognized Private Hospitals / Nursing Homes / Pharmacies etc.
Remuneration Equivalence as per URRs : Rs. 41,500/-
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
2. The engagements are purely on contract basis at a fixed consolidated monthly remuneration mentioned against each post, initially for a period of six months or till the appointments are made on regular basis whichever is earlier, which may be extended or curtailed depending on the requirement of the Institute, and satisfactory work performance (as the case may be).
3. Please note that all these positions are purely on contract basis and appearance in the written test / skill test / interview (as the case may be) and selection thereafter will not entitle the candidate for any claim or regular appointments at IISER Mohali.
4. The number of vacancies indicated in the notification is tentative, IISER Mohali reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of advertised posts at any time of the recruitment process. Further, Institute also reserves the right to NOT to fill any of the post advertised.
5. Candidates should read carefully the requisite minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying for these posts. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the online application form, the candidate must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
6. The prescribed essential qualification / experience indicated are bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for written test / skill test / interview (as the case may be). Where number of applications received in response to the advertisement is large, it may not be convenient for the Institute to conduct written / skill test of all the candidates. Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for written / skill test to be a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualification and experience higher than that of the minimum prescribed in the advertisement. The candidates, therefore, should furnish details of all qualifications and experience possessed in the relevant field, over and above the minimum qualifications prescribed along with documentary evidence. Institute also reserves the right to adopt any other additional shortlisting criteria over and above the advertised criteria to restrict the candidates for the written test / skill test / interview (as the case may be).
7. If there is any corrigendum / addendum, it shall only be published on Institute’s website. Candidate should check the Institute’s website regularly for any update on recruitment process. Institute will not be responsible for any delay in this regard.
8. The candidates are required to apply ONLINE only and upload all the relevant documents relating to his/her educational qualification, experience, etc. till 20.04.2023 upto 05:00 P.M.
9. Applications received after expiry of last date will not be entertained and Institute will not be responsible for any delay. For submission of application, please visit Institute’s website iisermohali.ac.in. Application will not be received through any other mode.
10. The candidate should scan his/her recent passport size photograph and upload it at appropriate places in the online application form before submitting the same. Further, the candidate is also required to upload the relevant documents relating to qualification, experience etc.
11. Applications received through email / offline mode / incomplete / not on prescribed format will not be entertained or accepted.
12. Application once submitted cannot be altered/resubmitted, under any circumstances. Further, no request with respect to making changes in any data/particular entered by the candidate in the online application will be entertained, once the application is submitted successfully. Therefore, please keep all data/details ready before you start filling up the application form.
13. Experience / Essential qualification and age will be reckoned on the last date for submission of online application form.
14. The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognized Universities / Institutions.
15. Candidates shall have to produce original documents along with one set of photocopies of educational qualifications, experience, and application form submitted online, etc. at the time of written test / skill test / interview (as the case may be). In the absence of the same, candidature will not be considered.
16. Candidate should keep their email Id and mobile no. provided in the application form active. Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt / delay in receipt of any communication due to deactivation of email Id or mobile no. given or due to change in the address etc.
17. No correspondence whatsoever will be entertained from candidates regarding eligibility / conduct / result of written test / skill test / interview and reasons for not being called for written test / skill test / interview (as the case may be).
18. The decision of the Director, IISER Mohali in all matters relating to eligibility, acceptance or rejection of any/all applications, fixing the eligibility criteria, equivalence of qualifications, mode of screening/selection, conduct of written test / skill test / interview, not to fill the vacancy, will be final and binding on the candidates.
19. Canvassing in any form / bringing in any political influence or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification of the candidate. “INTERIM ENQUIRIES WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED”. If it is found at any stage that any information given in the application is incorrect / false, the candidature is liable to be cancelled on that ground.
20. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the written test / skill test / interview (as the case may be).
21. Relaxation / concessions of age:
(i) Maximum age limit of each post shall be the same as mentioned above against each post. The age shall be determined as on the last date of the submission of the application form, mentioned in the advertisement.
(ii) Age is relaxable for 05 years for SC/ST candidates and 03 years for OBC candidates. Age relaxation is not applicable for reserved category candidates applying against UR category posts.
(iii) Age relaxation to the departmental candidates will be in accordance with the instructions or orders of the GoI.
(iv) Candidates belonging to other eligible categories shall have relaxation as per GoI norms. The Institute follows the reservation norms as per GoI rules for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/EWS/ESM. Candidates seeking reservations benefits available for SC/ST/OBC-NCL/PwBD/EWS/ESM must ensure that they are entitled to such reservation as per eligibility prescribed by GoI in support of their claim at the time of application. PwBDs will be entitled to all exemptions, relaxations benefit as per GoI guidelines.
22. Separate application should be submitted online for each post applied.
23. Candidates must pay online application fee of Rs. 500/- for GEN/OBC-NCL/EWS/ESM. Fee is exempted for SC/ST/PwBD/ Women Candidates of any community. Fee by any other mode of payment will not be accepted. Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
Last date of submission of application forms is 20.04.2023 upto 05:00 P.M
See All Other Jobs in our Database