Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world's largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world's largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we've built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas.
Post : Analytical Researcher I
• To process the samples as per bioanalytical methods.
• To develop and validate bioanalytical methods.
• To prepare protocol, validation report and method SOP.
• To ensure that all the instruments/equipment used during project are calibrated.
• To ensure availability of approved validation protocol and method SOP before start of the project.
• To co-ordinate with the team member for the smooth conduct of project.
• Technical conduct of the project as per the SOP’s, protocol and applicable GLP principles.
• To ensure availability of all resources before start of the project e.g. standard, plasma, materials etc.
• To verify raw data generated during the project.
• Timely completion of method validation and /or study sample analysis.
• To ensure that the working standards or reference standards along with the certificate of analysis (COA) are available at the start of the project.
• To ensure receipt of study samples.
• To verify the records of the consumption of standards/matrix.
• To ensure that bulk spiked CC/QC samples and subject samples (main aliquot) are stored in the same deep freezer and in which the study samples are stored.
• To ensure verification of the analytical batch sequence before placement of samples in auto sampler
Qualification : 2-5 years’ experience with M.Pharm/MSC
3-6 years’ experience with B.Pharm/BSC
Location : Navi Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
See All Other Jobs in our Database