Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata IISER Kolkata was established in 2006 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India. IISER Kolkata is designed to reach the prestigious position in the global setting that IISc, IIMs and IITs presently enjoy. IISER Kolkata is an autonomous institution awarding its own degrees. The central theme of the IISER Kolkata is to integrate education with research so that undergraduate teaching as well as doctoral and postdoctoral research work could be carried out in symbiosis.
Online interview will be conducted for the temporary engagement of one Junior Research Fellows (JRF) at IISER Kolkata for the project “Quantification and use of entanglement and coherence for designing a quantum simulator” of Interdisciplinary Cyber Physical Systems (ICPS) Programme of the Department of Science & Technology (DST), New Delhi, under Prof. Prasanta K. Panigrahi, Department of Physical Sciences.
Junior Research Fellow
Name of the project : Quantification and use of entanglement and coherence for designing a quantum simulator
Remuneration : Rs. 31,000/- per month + HRA
Essential Qualifications : 55% in Master’s degree in Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics
Desirable Qualifications : NET / GATE / JEST qualified.
Age limit : 35 years
Duration : 12 Months
1. The Application Form is attached herewith.
2. Incomplete applications will be rejected.
3. All applications in prescribed format must be emailed to email@example.com by 12 midnight, the 7th May, 2021 through email.
4. Google Meet link mentioning time and date will be provided via email to all shortlisted candidates for online interview.
5. Only registered email ids (filled in the form with Gmail ) to be admitted on the mentioned time and date in the Google Meet for interview
6. All mark sheets, certificates/testimonials attachments to be made in one file in Portable document format (.pdf ) only.
7. Chronologically arranged attachments starting from filled in form, followed by experience certificate, if any, and educational qualifications starting from highest to lowest order must be submitted
8.In the Subject of Gmail mention the post applied by typing “ Application for the post of _____________”(JRF)
The post is purely temporary and contractual in nature. Interested candidates from Indian nationals are requested to apply and submit the filled in application in prescribed format to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 midnight, the 7th May, 2021 through email. Format may be downloaded from the official website of IISER Kolkata www.iiserkol.ac.in. All eligible candidates should submit scanned mark sheets, certificates/testimonials & CV in the attachment in PDF format. Shortlisted candidates will receive call letter mentioning time and date for interview via email.
See All Other Jobs in our Database