Eligible candidates are requested to attend the Walk –in interviews for appointment on contract basis for the following vacant posts at Telangana Institute of Medical Sciences and Research, Gachibowli, RR District, an exclusive COVID 19 hospital.
Post : Pharmacist Gr. II (Pharmacist)
No of Posts : 08
Education Qualifications : Minimum general Educational Qualification prescribed in the Scheduled to the general rule or Preferably pass in P.U.C or other equivalent examination of any Institution under University Grant Commission with Physics chemistry and Natural Sciences as Optional Subject
(a) A diploma in Pharmacy or
(b) Preferably a degree of B.Sc., (Pharmacy) of B.Pharmacy of any recognized University (G.O.Ms.No.110 )-2 Years Diploma in Pharmacy with Intermediate. (G.O.Ms.No.727, HH&MA, Dt:26-03-1965 and G.O.Ms.No.110, HM&FW (K2) Dept., dated: 21-02-1983).
Age : The minimum age is 18 years and maximum age is 34 years and shall be reckoned as on 01-07- 2021 with the following relaxations allowed for reckoning the maximum age limit as per rules:
i. For SCs, STs & BCs - 5 (Five) years
ii. For Ex-Service men/women - 3 (three) years in addition to the length of service in the armed forces.
iii. For Disabled persons - 10 (ten) years
iv. The maximum age limit for Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor is 65 years.
Remuneration per Month (in Rs.) : 21,230/-
Instructions to Candidates:
1. The application forms will be available at dme.telangana.gov.in. (Separate application forms for Doctor and Other staff are available). The filled in correct application form along with Xerox copies of their documents/certificates should be brought at the time of walk in interviews along with their original documents.
2. The following documents will be needed to be brought along with application.
a) 2 Photographs along with Signature
b) SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
c) Study Certificate/ Bonafide Certificate for Classes 1 to 10.
d) Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
e) Physically Handicapped Certificate, if applicable.
f) Ex-Servicemen / Woman Certificate, if applicable.
g) TS Council Registration Certificate.
h) The GNM Course or in B Sc (Nursing) Marks memos of all the Years/Consolidated Marks Memo
i) Candidates should NOT attach Post-Basic B Sc Nursing Degree Course Memos, as the Qualifying educational qualification is B Sc (Nursing).
j) Aadhar card and PAN card
3. Please note that Selection will be based on merit and rule of reservation only.
4. All the candidates are advised to furnish true and correct data, so as to avoid penal action against them.
5. Walk in interviews will be conducted only on the days notified for the posts and not on any other dates.
6. The selected candidates will be intimated by phone/sms and given email. They have to join immediately.
Walk- In Interview Date : 17/4/2021 between 10 am to 3 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database