Vacancy for M.Pharm/B.Pharm as Pharmacovigilance professionals at Wipro Limited
At Wipro, the safety, health and wellbeing of our employees is of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak. Given the evolving situation, we have advised our employees to work from home wherever feasible and if their role allows them to do so. Wipro offices will remain open. Our global Environment, Health & Safety (EHS) and crisis management teams will continue to assess the situation, review these measures after a week and decide the future course of action.
Post : Associate
Wipro DOP Kolkata is looking for FRESHERS and EXPERIENCED PV professionals for KOLKATA.
• Data collection and verification (acknowledgement, duplicate search, triage, data entry, case narrative)
• Coding of adverse reaction(s)
• Coding of drug(s)
• Causality assessment
• Timely reporting to authorities
Fresher Requirement Eligibility :
• Only passed out PHARMA GRADUATES & POST GRADUATES candidates with valid PHARMACY LICENSE/ REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE are applicable.
• Pursuing candidates are not applicable.
Experienced Requirement Eligibility :
• At least 13 months to 36 months work experience in Pharmacovigilance domain with MedDRA database handling knowledge.
• PHARMA GRADUATES & POST GRADUATES candidates with valid PHARMACY LICENSE/ REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE are applicable.
Experience : 0-3 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, B.Pharm
Location : Kolkata (candidate who is out of transport boundary will have to relocate to Kolkata vicinity as per our transport team guidelines)
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Pharmacovigilance
Last date : 30th April, 2020
Send your Resume at : email@example.com
Assistant Manager | HR Talent Acquisition
Digital Operations And Platforms (DOP)
Plot 8, Block DM, Sector - V, Salt Lake, Kolkata, WB 700091
See All Other Jobs in our Database