Job for Regulatory Affairs Executive at Sun Pharma
Sun Pharma is the fourth largest generic pharmaceutical company in the world. It is also India’s largest and most valuable pharmaceutical enterprise by size and market capitalization. The company provides high-quality medicines trusted by customers and patients in over 150 countries and has multiple manufacturing facilities and R & D centres. Our leadership is approachable, recognizes peoples passion for growth, gives them a voice and empowers them to make a positive change.
Post : Exe / Sr Exe - Regulatory Affairs - API
Job Description :
• Review all data and documents related to product registrations for various health authorities
• Compilation of Drug Master Files, Registration Dossiers & Technical Data Packages/OpenParts for In-House developed APIs manufactured at In-House API manufacturing sites and ensuring their updation.
• Prepare responses to deficiency letters received from various agencies for expeditious approval.
• Preparation of Regulatory Amendments / Variations for smooth API supplies.
• Provide regulatory support to cross functional departments.
• Reposition of regulatory database and compliance to procedures.
Experience : 3-6 years
Qualification : M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry)
Location : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Regulatory Affairs - API
Last date : 30th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database