Walk in interview for Pharmacist, Trainee Pharmacist at Aster Pharmacy
Starting the journey with just one pharmacy in 1987, Aster Pharmacy, a division of Aster DM Healthcare has evolved over the years & established itself as a responsible healthcare provider. Recognized today as the region’s leading pharmacy retail chain, Aster Pharmacy started with a focus on “delivering good health and happiness” through friendly neighborhood pharmacies which were customer centric and easily accessible.
Post : Pharmacist / Trainee Pharmacist
• B. Pharma / M. Pharma from a reputed University
• Minimum 2 years of experience in Hospital, Retail, Sales & Marketing role from a renowned organization
• Age limit - 28 years
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Smart, Ambitious, Poised
• Customer Centric and willing to go the extra mile
• Valid passport
Registration time: 8:30 AM | Maximum admittance per day: 150
• Updated Resume
• Colored copy of passport
• Color copy of degree certificate
• 5 Passport size photographs in white background
Date : 2,3,4,5 May 2019
Venue : EMED Human Resources INDIA (P) Ltd.
Second Floor, PDR Bhavan, Palliyil Lane, Foreshore Road, Cochin - 16, Kerala.
Contact: +91-8111998080 (whatsApp Only)
See All Other Jobs in our Database