Teva Pharmaceutical looking for Associate Director Talent Acquisition & Mobility
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives.
Post : Associate Director Talent Acquisition & Mobility
Teva is looking for an Associate Director, Talent Acquisition Delivery for India. This role will be responsible for the delivery of consistent recruitment service into all business areas with the country, that is of a high quality and efficient.
You must be a strong leader with proven stakeholder management skills across a wide range of executive, peer and operational stakeholders and will be responsible for the delivery of recruitment services within the country. You will be responsible for leading the countries talent acquisition efforts related to:
• Building a comprehensive demand plan to support Teva’s business needs
• Working with providers to develop new, efficient and scalable approaches to source, attract, screen, recruit, and select high quality candidates across all disciplines.
• Acting as a strong partner to business leaders often at L3 level by understanding hiring needs and providing consultation on talent acquisition strategies and challenges
• Closely supporting the APAC and Int. Market TA Delivery Director to ensure that India is an integral part of APAC and Int. Market and that the service experienced by the business across this large, complex and varied region is seamless.
• Anticipate and solve complex business needs and problems by developing outcome orientated recruiting metrics and analytics that provide insights, drive decision making and measuring productivity and ROI at a country level
• Working with the APAC and Int. Market TA Delivery Director in developing, establishing and updating a demand planning framework, including a vacancy forecasting model, to provide informed HR resourcing and workforce planning advice to business leaders
• Driving continual sourcing for key talent segments. Interfacing with business leaders, and delivering qualified talent to fill critical roles and attract passive talent via third party solutions
• Operating in a complex, challenging environment with limited supervision where new solutions need to be created, as previous approaches are no longer fit our business drivers.
• Ensuring the consistent use of our employer brand across all elements of recruitment within country
• Communicate effectively with business leaders and hiring managers to ensure the “global recruitment process” is understood and followed. Championing any changes that are required within the country to improve the process
• Develop internal and external business acumen for assigned business group, research industry competitors and be aware of market conditions to develop better sourcing approaches in partnership with third party providers
• Managing vendors (RPO-partner, agencies, search firms, etc.) to drive the recruitment process toward successful conclusion.
• Provide leadership to the business and HR colleagues within the country on all aspects of Talent Acquisition
• A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline is required, an advanced degree would be a benefit.
• A minimum 10 years of Staffing/Recruitment experience in a global company is required, with 5+ years of significant vendor management experience.
• A strong understanding of recruitment processes at all levels of an organization from entry level to Executive level positions.
• Excellent relationship building skills, communication skills and team based project experience.
• A clear understanding of the end to end recruitment lifecycle process is required.
• Practical knowledge of social media recruitment
• Large corporate environment experience coupled with agency recruitment experience is preferred.
• Knowledge of and experience of working within the Health care sector would be a significant advantage, but not a requirement
• Able to engage hiring managers at all levels (L3 down) on the importance of following a consistent recruiting process.(Drive adoption)
• Self-directed; ability to work in a fast paced, changing, ambiguous environment with minimal supervision.
• Strong vendor manager skills related to recruitment activities such as RPOs firms and Agencies required.
• Expertise in modern direct sourcing channels and to consult for social media strategy
• Able to lead recruiting experience approach and employer brand strategy for India
• Must be able to manage competing demands, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Acquisition & Mobility
End Date : 5th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database